The farm

After daddy died I died to he took my life with him when I shot him I couldn't breathe i couldn't do nothing Daryl had to pick me up in order for me to move I looked up to daddy he was the only one I had left now I'm all alone in this world no family no more I cried harder when I pictured dads face before I shot him he looked so happy so peaceful after that terrible terrible day I couldn't do anything I couldn't sleep or eat he took all of those things from me I know he wants me to eat and sleep and be the same like he was here but I can't today is his funeral I dugged up a hole beneath a willow tree and I carried his body to the grave while everybody watched with pity and sadness Daryl's eyes just showed sadness he knew I don't want no pity I placed him gently in the grave like when he's sick and I place him on the bed so he can get better I smiled at the memory and got out of the hole and buried my father,my best friend, my everything I cried harder when Hershel spoke from the bible everybody else said what he was until it was my turn some people looked at me while the others just stared at his grave I had a flower in my hand and I walked over to the cross and set it down by him the flower was a Cherokee rose Daryl told me about the story and I wanted to give it to him when I let go of the flower and I stood up and began speaking
"Those special memories of you
Will always bring a smile
If only I could have you back
For just a little while
Then we could sit and talk again
Just like we used to do
You always meant so very much
And always will do to
The fact that your no longer here
Will always cause me pain
But your forever in my heart
Until we meet again
Daddy was always there for me he was my everything my parent my friend he took care of me when my mom and my sisters died he gave me all the love he had and always cherished the things I did he always made me laugh when I was about to cry he always helps me up when I fall down he always encouraged me to try new things he helped me when I had a bad breakup when my pet dies or anything he always looked out for me he was the angel on my shoulder he wanted me to go to the right path and I did you all consider him friends or family he always was your dad or grandpa but to me he was an angel he still is we will miss you daddy" when I said those last 5 words my voice cracked I didn't want no one to see me cry so I ran to the woods someone was behind me I didn't stop until we were out of sight of everybody they grabbed my arm and I spun around to yell at them but I couldn't the person who grabbed me was Daryl he had tears in his face and I started crying as well we hugged each other and let our emotion show just us me and Daryl no walkers no people nothing when we got all our tears out we let go "want to go back" I looked back and shook my head he smiled and took my hand I smiled to I was trying to hold a blush in no one knows this but me I have a huge crush on Daryl but I can't let that show because he has carol and I have no one Daryl was right beside me and helped me with the breakup he took care of me and he showed his true self to me we linked our fingers together and just walked around listening and enjoying the sounds of nature when it got dark we head back people were panicking over something I stopped Rick "what's wrong" I asked "Randall escaped" those two words set me off we all stopped when we heard Shane's voice "hey he escaped he took my gun and bashed me in the nose" I looked at Daryl and he looked at me I knew shane killed that boy and made it look like he escaped we all acted like we didn't know and all the women had to go in the house in case he comes back Glenn,Shane,Daryl,and Rick are trying to find him Glenn with Daryl and Shane with Rick they left and we all waited.after a few minutes Lori ran downstairs "what's wrong" I asked worriedly she kept breathing fast and finally I dreaded the words that came out of her mouth "Carl's not in the house and there's a herd coming this way" I was wide eyed and I screamed right when Daryl and Glenn came in "pack up your stuff ammunition food and medical equipment and put it all in the car and meet us at the highway " I demanded I pack up all our stuff and put it in the car some people were trying to give us time and shoot down some walkers I saw Maggie Lori and Glenn leave then I seen the barn went up in flames I shook out of the trance and rode with Rick and Carl when they ran to me everybody stopped shooting except Hershel "come on Hershel we need to leave" "this is my land I'll die here" I ran to him and pushed him "well not today" and pushed him in the car and we all head to the highway were I told them to meet me I started to worry about Daryl 'is he okay is he alive' I rush those thoughts out of my head and just looked forward. When we got there we all saw the group except Patricia,Andrea and Shane I looked at everybody hugging I was pulled out my trance when I heard a bike I smiled when I saw Daryl and Carol safe and sound when Daryl got off he almost fell over because I tackled him into a hug he had to use the bike for support everybody laughed "somebody has a crush" Glenn teased I blushed "shut up you cockblocker" people laughed even harder then before Daryl chuckled to "I missed you to" he whispered I got down off of him and gathered to Rick because he has something to say "we're all infected"
That when my whole world crashed