Please dont die

I started singing random tunes in the cafeteria when I got interrupted by Rick "open the door now" I quickly got up and owned the door and the sight made me freeze it was Hershel with no leg "oh my god HERSHEL" I screamed it made Beth and Lori come downstairs it shocked him to I looked over to see Daryl sitting on the table pointing at the door I looked back to see they put him in a cell I quickly got up and grabbed my throwing knives and went by Daryl he saw me and kept looking at the door "Megan you shouldn't be here go by Hershel and make sure he's alright" I shook my head although he couldn't see it and spoke "no I'm not leaving you" I said he just stayed quiet and let me stay but then 4 people came into the cell block Daryl spoke "that's far enough" they looked at him then they spotted me they all looked away when they heard Daryl growl but the one person didn't I'm guessing he's the leader he checked me out and Daryl growled even louder and put me behind him and aimed his crossbow at the leader but he still saw me and kept looking until he spoke "hey why don't we go into a cell and have a little 'fun'" he said smirking at the word fun I shivered and imagined what he will do to me Daryl noticed this and threw down his crossbow and ran to the leader with the hunting knife he had and pinned him against the wall "you say that to my girlfriend ever again I'll make sure your dead" The guy was confused but Daryl let go of him when Rick entered and saw he was holding the leader "Daryl lay off" Daryl stared at the guy for a couple of seconds but dropped him he walked back over to me and picked up his crossbow and went to the perch dragging me with him he plopped down on the bed taking me with him he kissed my temple and whispered in my ear "your mine and mine only I'll make sure nothing will happen to you" I looked at Daryl and kissed him he kissed back instantly I let go of the kiss and stared into his eyes "I love you Daryl Dixon" he smiled a tiny smile and whispered "I love you to Megan" and we both took a nap holding on to each other neves wanting to let go.
The next morning
I woke up with no Daryl I sighed and rolled my eyes and remembered what happened last night 'oh my god hershel' i got up and ran downstairs ignoring my short tank top that showed my bra and short shorts I was wearing I jumped down the stairs and ran to the cell ignoring the states I got I arrived to the cell to see Beth and Maggie staring at Hershel "hi girls" they all looked at me and said "hey" in unison I walked up to Hershel and held his hands and prayed (I don't know how to pray so I'm gonna wing it) 'please god let this man live he needs to live to protect us and his daughter please god this is not his time to die we need him his girls need him' I opened my eyes to see Hershel's chest is slowly dying I was wide-eyed "no no no Hershel wake up LORI!!" I screamed when his chest stopped moving Lori ran into the cell and pushed me out the way and gave him CPR "please don't die" I whispered then he shot up it of bed and grabbed loris hair Beth, Maggie, and me screamed Hershel let go then closed his eyes and went back into the coma he heard a gun clicking to see it was Carl pointing the gun at Hershel's head I stared at him "Carl" I said he looks at me I slowly stood up while everyone just froze I put my hands up "it's okay Carl" I said walking up to him he looked at me with tears in his eyes I smiled "it's okay" I whispered I got close to him that I snatched the gun out of his hands and hugged him for dear life "it's okay" I said petting his head while he cried in my chest "it's okay".