Having fun

A/N
Hey I just wanted to skip the part where she is getting better I'm going to the part where she is all better don't hate me please and it's probably going to be long

Having fun
I got off the bed and went outside to have some fun I decided to have a concert just for fun and I decided to sing after a half an hour people were together and by the stand that I made for the concert people were laughing and smiling I walked up the stand and people became quiet "hey everybody I decided to have a break and just sit back and relax we are going to have a concert by me Maggie and Beth Maggie and Beth is going to sing parting glass let here it for Maggie and Beth" everyone clapped or whistled they started to get ready I ran into the house and ran to Beth's room to get a dress for me to put on (the one up top) I walked out and ran to the RV to grab my guitar when they started to sing
"Of all the money that e'er I had I spent it in good company.
And all the harm that e'er I've done alas it was to none but me.
And all I've done for want of wit to memory now I can't recall.
So fill to me the parting glass goodnight and joy be with you all.
Of all the comrades that e'er I had they are sorry for my going away.
And all the sweethearts that e'er I had they would wish me one more day to stay.
But since it falls unto my lot that I should rise and you should not.
I'll gently rise and I'll softly call goodnight and joy be with you all."
Everyone cheered and I clapped and walked up to the stage and hugged both of them "let's here it for the Greene girls" everyone clapped and whistled "next is me and I decided to do two songs that you will probably dance to so if your feeling brave grab a partner and dance to them this one is called you can let go now daddy" I got ready and sat down on the stool and began playing
"Wind blowin in my face sidewalk flyin beneath my bike a five year olds first taste of what freedoms really like.
He was running right beside me his hand on the seat I took a deep breath and hollered as I headed for the street.
You can let go now daddy you can let go oh I think I'm ready to do this on my own.
It's still a little bit scary but I want you to know I'll be okay now daddy you can let go.
I was standin at the alter between the two loves of my life to one is been a daughter to one I soon would be a wife.
When the preacher asks who gives this women daddy's eyes filled up with tears.
He kept holding tightly to my arm till I whispered in his ear.
You can let go now daddy you can let go oh I think I'm ready to do this on my own it's still a little bit scary but I want you to know I'll be okay now daddy you can let go.
It was killin me to see the strongest man I ever knew waistin away to nothin in that hospital room.
You know he's only hanging on for you that's what the night nurse said my voice and heart were breaking as I crawled up in his bed.
And said.
You can let go now daddy you can let go your little girl is ready to do this on my own it's gonna be a little bit scary but I want you to know I'll be okay daddy you can let go.
You can let go."
People stopped slow dancing and began clapping for me I bowed and sat down again "this is for all the lovers out there"
"I thought that I'd been hurt before but no ones ever left me quite this sore.
Your words cut deeper than a knife now I need someone to breath me back to life."
I stopped playing my guitar and walked over to dad he smiled and we began dancing and I continued to do the song
"Got a feeling that I'm going under but I know that I'll make it out alive.
If I quit calling you my lover and move on.
You watch me bleed until I can't breath I'm shaking falling onto my knees.
And now that I'm without your kisses I'll be needing stitches.
Tripping over myself I'm aching begging you to come help.
And now that I'm without your kisses I'll be needing stitches.
Just like a moth drawn to a flame you lured me in I couldn't sense the pain.
Your bitter heart cold to the touch now I'm gonna reap what I sow.
I'm left seeing red on my own.
Gotta a feeling that I'm going under but I know that I'll make it out alive.
If I quit calling you my lover and move on.
You watch me bleed until I can't breathe I'm shaking falling into my knees.
And now that I'm without your kisses I'll be needing stitches tripping over myself.
I'm aching begging you to come help and now that I'm without your kisses I'll be needing stitches.
Needle and a thread got to get you out of my head
Needle and the thread gonna wind up dead x4.
Get you out of my head.
You watch me bleed until I can't breathe I'm shaking falling onto my knees.
And now that I'm without your kisses I'll be needing stitches tripping over myself I'm aching.
Begging you to come help and now that I'm without your kisses I'll be needing stitches.
And now that I'm without your kisses I'll be needing stitches I'm without your kisses I'll be needing stitches."
Everyone clapped for me and the Greene girls I laughed and told everyone to go to bed because it was about 9 or 10 I walked to the house and went to the guest bedroom they gave me I went into the bathroom and stripped and took a nice hot shower and changed into a tank top and short shorts and crawled up in the bed and let the sleep take over 'best day ever'

A/N
If your wondering about the songs there called parting glass
You can let go now daddy
And stitches
Hope you like the song and story