Having fun

The next one is going to be Hershel sorry guys
I woke up to the sound of someone getting up i opened my eyes to see Daryl getting up I groaned and stretched he looked at me "morning" I yawned "mornin" he said I got up to see everybody up Daryl kneeled beside me and kissed my forehead "your gonna stay here" he said I pouted "but Daryl it's gonna be boring here" he smirked "I know but I want you safe alright protect the kids for me please" I smiled and nodded "that's my girl" he said and kissed me on the lips then stood up and walked by the men he looked at me and then went in the prison I got bored instantly I got up and walked over to Lori I kneeled beside her "can I talk to the baby?" I asked she smiled and nodded I put my hands on her stomach "hello little one I'm your big auntie Megan and once you come into this world I promise I'll protect you with my life" then he/she kicked I smiled and looked at Lori to see she was crying she pulled me into her and gave me a bone crushing hug I smiled and hugged her gently we let go "thank you" she whispered I smiled "I'll do anything for the kids" she smiled wider and then she went back to what she was doing I stood up to look for Carl I found him on a log staring at the door "hey Carly" he looked at me and gave me a playful death stare I pretended I was dying I held my heart and dropped on my knees and 'died' he laughed and sat on me I opened my eyes to see his blue eyes "get off of me your heavy" I playfully said he shook his head I smirked and rolled he fell off I laughed he gave me the death stare and I just smiled back "I hate you" he said I smiled "you love me" I replied he was mad he turned his head but I saw his smile I was on all fours ready to get up but I got weight on my back I looked over my shoulder to see Carl on my back I smiled and started walking he laughed with everybody else who saw I walked over by a log I looked over my shoulder "hold on my shoulders really tight" he obeyed and I began to get up he laughed even more and then I started running and doing circles he laughed even louder but we all stopped when we heard the door open Carl grabbed my hair "go horsie go" he said kicking my sides I laughed and ran over to them they all smiled when they saw me with Carl I ran up to Rick but I slowed down when I was in front of him I turned around and Rick picked him off me then Carl got on Rick's back I laughed and I jumped on Daryl's back Carl laughed with me I wrapped my arms around his neck while he held my legs I smacked him when he traveled up my leg he chuckled I kicked his side "go horsie go" I said Carl copied me we all laughed and then we walked over to the fire I was still on his back when he sat down I looked at Rick "is it safe to go in now" he nodded and smiled "yay" I said I picked up Carl and put him on my back and we ran inside but I heard Daryl "oh god I'm dating a five year old" I turned around and walked backwards "you know you love me" he smirked and packed up our things and walked behind me this is going to be our new home I already love it I hope we never leave.