On the road again

Here we are on the road again me looking at all the trees and walkers we passed I sighed "this is so boring I'm gonna die of bored ness" I said everybody laughed I smiled "hey Megan can you sing us a song?" Glenn asked midnight barked happily when Glenn asked that and everybody else agreed with midnight and Glenn "alright what song should I do" I asked people were thinking when dad blurted it out "fake I.D by big and rich" dad requested "aw I love that song ok I'll sing it just for you guys" I said with a smile forming on my face
"Hey I've been driving all over the town on my cell phone wearing it out.
And I finally tracked you down.
Hey everybody says your the man.
The final keys to my master plan you got my world in the palm of your hands.
Well I know that you got it come on and just sell it got the cash up in my pocket you know I gotta get it.
Hey Mr. won't you sell me your fake ID there's a band in the barn that I'm dying to see.
I got my money and you got what I need.
Hey Mr. won't you sell me your fake ID.
Hey don't even think about telling me no.
It's only 20 minutes until the show hey Mr. turn it over lets go.
No I ain't gonna need a receipt just make sure that it looks like me.
So the bouncer don't call the police"
I laughed I pulled Glenn up and we started dancing making everybody else dance with me we all laughed when midnight was dancing to
"And don't tell my daddy I stole his keys to his caddy don't dilly-dally I gotta get the hell out of this alley.
Hey Mr. won't you sell me a fake ID there's a band in the barn that I'm dying to see.
I got my money and you got what I need.
Hey Mr. won't you sell me your fake ID.
Here's my money now get out of my way gonna push my luck right up to the stage huh.
Hey Mr. won't you sell me your fake ID there's a band in the barn that I'm dying to see.
I got my money and you got what I need.
Hey Mr. hey Mr.
Hey Mr. Won't you sell me your fake ID there's a band in the barn that I'm dying to see.
I got my money and you got what I need.
Hey Mr. won't you sell me your fake ID.
theres a band in the barn that I'm dying to see.
I got my money and you got what I need.
Hey Mr. won't you sell me your fake ID
Hey Mr.
Hey Mr."
They all cheered for me but then what I heard on the radio was shocking me and all of us everybody else cheering on the radio shouting "encore encore" it was funny I started laughing "dad" I said with giggles "what" he said acting innocent "what did you do" I asked it felt like I was the parent talking to her child people were sitting down and watching the movie "I pressed the radio button while you were singing" he had a puppy-dog face on so I can't be mad at him I started laughing and walked up to him and placed a kiss on his head "I love you daddy" I said "I love you to sweet pea" he replied back we heard a bunch of aww's from inside the RV and from other people on the radio dad still has his thumb on the button I snatched it out of his hands and said "I'll tell you what if we find a place to stay somewhere that's safe I'll sing to you guys again" after I said that people were screaming outside their window I laughed with everybody else in the RV but that was cut short when the radiator hose broke again 'it's gonna be awhile since we move again' I thought when I got out of the RV and sat down by the road singing to myself.