no where to go

A/N
This is gonna happen when Daryl finds the prison

Let me tell you what happened the last couple of months we were everywhere the only food we had was the hunts me and Daryl go on we were running low on ammunition and food which is bad because Lori is eight months pregnant which is bad cause she's eating for two when food was getting low I took matter in my own hands I give some to Lori and Carl making them still eat and healthy I only eat a little bit I only have one rule kids come first the kids is my top priority and I learned that Shane was dead because he tried to take ricks place for being with Lori and Carl right now we are at a highway resting because Lori needed to stop and the last thing is me and Daryl are getting closer and that's about it. I walked up to Lori "here" I said handing her a granola bar she took it and nodded I smiled back I looked around for Carl I found him in a car he looked thirsty I got my last water bottle out of my bag and hand it to him "here Carl drink up" he took the water bottle and took a sip "thanks" I nodded and went by Rick who was by a car with the map out "find anything" he shook his head I looked at the map and pointed to where we are I looked around to see if there's any water near by there was a stream I breathed a sigh of relief and I got on the back of the truck "alright listen up there is a stream up ahead we will go there and you can have a bath or get some more water just follow Rick and Daryl and we will take you there" people looked at me and nodded I jumped down to see Daryl and Rick talking Rick nodded at Daryl and Daryl walked towards me while Rick was leading the group to the stream "when there washing there panties wanna go huntin" I got out my throwing knives "hell yeah" I screamed he chuckled and walked towards the woods and I followed right now where having a competition to see who has the most animals right now he has a dozen squirrels and I had only two or three he laughed "your losin" he said I scoffed and rolled my eyes and said "yeah only because you take all of my kills" he laughed and begin walking faster I saw something in the corner of my eye and I looked at it I motioned Daryl to come over he looked at it and said "that's a damn shame" I shook my head "no no this could work we can finally get a home and a place to have the baby" we walked back to inform rick at what we found we both had smiles ear to ear we came out of the woods to see everybody there Rick saw us and jogged over he noticed our faces "are you guys okay" I nodded "what happened" he asked "guess what we found" I said hopping with excitement people looked at me like I'm crazy but I didn't care I was happy "what" he said tilting his head I looked at Daryl and told him to tell him he nodded back and looked at Rick he was getting impatient finally Daryl spoke "we found a prison" ricks face was priceless he was so happy that he finally found a home for his family and a place to have the baby.