Spartan Vs Rhino

You ran at the rhino as it charged at you, jumping over; Y/N fired his grappling hook next to the beast forcing. Your way into his back and hit him to the ground, cars came to a screeching halt.

Y/N: I need to move this fight away from them.

The savage rhino went for a gazelle who didnt move; pinned due to fear running and utilizing your thrusters, you sped ahead, punching the rhino with full force as you looked at the gazelle.

Y/N: Get the hell out of here!

You dodged the first punch, but the second sent you flying into a wall; it broke on impact; shaking your head, Nick and Judy looked worried.

Judy: We need to help him!

Nick: How? We don't have any...the tranquilizer gun! HEY, Y/N, KEEP HIM BUSY!

Y/N: What do you think I've been doing?!

You kicked his knee, causing him to take a knee; going for another punch, he did an uppercut, then CLANK! You looked around as your helmet rolled to the cop duo, who were wide-eyed seeing your face.

Nick: What are you?

His voice sounded worried as you took a deep breath and looked at the duo, who backed away a little and aimed the dart gun at you.

Y/N: I am hu

A fist cut you off as you were sent flying into the ally with, slamming against one wall, then another; you were out cold, bleeding from the head; as the Rhino looked around, Judy tried to move you to help you hide in the ally more.

Judy: Nick, help me!

Nick: We dont know what this thing is!

Judy: He helped us come on.

Nick helped to lift you up as the checked on you seeing blood coming from his head.

Nick: Damn, this guy gotta be pure muscle.

With you in dreamland

???: Get up

Young Y/N: Keener, I can't. Your too tough and big

Keener: That's no excuse; just because your enemy is bigger and tougher doesn't mean you should give up!

You looked up to are your mentor, the man who trained you.

Young Y/N: Then how, Keener, how do I win?

Keener: If they are bigger, use their size and slowness to your advantage; you won't always have your Spartan armor on.

The young Y/N stood up and got into a fighting stance.

Young Y/N: And smaller?

Keener: Beat me, and I'll show you

Back in reality.

Nick and Judy, we're cleaning the blood away as your (e/c) eyes shot open; they backed away in fear and shock as the rhino looked over to the cops, only for you to use our thrusters and punch him with both fists in the chest as he flew backward.