Questions & Answers

Y/N:Okay, you three play rock, paper, scissors to see who goes first.

They did, and Nick won. He smiled.

Nick: Okay, Y/N, how do you keep your balance so well without a tail? I mean, tails keep us stable so we don't fall over, but what about you?

Y/N: I've never had or needed one. I guess we humans have something else to keep us balanced.

Nick nodded and seemed happy with the response. Judy was next up.

Judy: Why did you not show your face to us on that night?

Y/N: I guess I was afraid of showing my face and seeing how animals would react to seeing something like me, but I suppose you lot have given me hope. That maybe that there is a chance for me.

You leaned back on the sofa, still hurting but with a small smile on your face. Honey then spoke up.

Honey: How old are you?

Y/N: 30 going to be 31 in two weeks.

Nick: Where were you before here before coming to the mighty Zootopia.

That one hit hard, remembering Reach, your team, your family, a lone tear ran down your face.

Y/N: A place called Reach; it's where...it went to Hell, where I lost everything.

You went on to explain what happened on Reach; it made the others sad or teary-eyed; you felt Nick pat your leg as Judy's next question through you.

Judy: Are you lonely?

You took a shaky breath and tried your best to answer, not making eye contact but instead looking at the ceiling.

Y/N: Honestly? I am spending seven months by myself with A.I. It hit me really hard; all I had was the enemy, no friends, nothing but me all alone; it the amount of times I felt what was the point of doing this? Why keep fighting? Why keep on living?

Tears started to run down your face as you gave a weak laugh.

Y/N: I mean, our job was done; we had given humanity its chance; my job was done. I had nothing left to do, but there was one thing that kept me going.

You pulled out the old photo of your team and sighed as Nick and Judy looked at it.

Y/N: Their memories kept me going, and soon my sadness turned to anger, and I became the old Head Hutner Y/N I took my anger out on the enemy; I got the nickname 'The Ghost of Reach.

You wiped your tears away as Honey asked the following question.

Honey: You keep bringing up 'Head Hunter' What is that, some sort of title?

Y/N: Not sure I should say this in front of cops, but hey ho Head Hutner was the title I was given when I worked for ONI

Nick: ONI?

Y/N: Office of Naval Intelligence on the front? Good people with good intentions on the inside? They've done some shady stuff like kidnapping kids to turn into super soldiers, but it worked. I mean, it stopped the invasion. I guess they could be seen as a necessary evil. I guess they are more concerned about the survival of the race rather than the individual.

The group seemed to nod as you took another sip from your drink.

Y/N: I was given a bottomless pit of supplies for my jobs, and to be honest.

You looked at the reflection of your helmet and sighed.

Y/N: It's not like I'm an innocent. I've taken lives in those Head Hutner missions. I killed people. Probably most were innocent, but I didnt have a choice. I had to. ONI doesn't tolerate failure, but on some missions, I stopped wars with a single kill. I saved lives nobody knew who I was all they knew was someone came out of nowhere to kill one person, and then they were gone. The worst thing was I got clever; some I didn't even need to kill, they would off themselves. Like I said, I'm not a good man.

Nora: But you are Y/N; you helped me, and you saved Nick and Judy; you may have done some bad things, but that doesn't mean you are all bad either, Y/N.

Nick: My mum is correct. I was not the best, and yet I turned it around somehow. I guess carrots helped.

Judy: You even said you stopped wars and saved lives by taking a life; although  I disagree with killing, you did good things; from what you've done, it is clear you are a good person and on the path to redemption.

Honey: I think what we are trying to say is. There is a good man within you, Y/N, but he is wrestling with a giant.

Nick: Was there ever anyone in your life you know that special someone?

Y/N: Her name was Kat. We had been together for three years until she died on Reach; heh, when we first met, I did subtle flirting, which soon turned to into not-so-subtle flirting, but it paid off; she was something special.

Judy: Most dangerous mission?

Y/N: Ooo, that's a good question; probably the time I had to blow up a Covenant supercarrier, Kat had been hit by a blast knocking her over, so I took the bomb and blew the ship to kingdom come. I was in a coma for a little while because I didn't escape the ship in time.

Honey: Oww, okay, worst injury?

You lifted your shirt to not only reveal your abs but also two scars on your chest.

Y/N: Energy Sword through the chest hurt like hell and nearly killed me. I will admit pulling it out was not my smartest idea, but it made me win.

Nick: So, would you be deemed an apex predator?

Y/N: I guess so. I mean, no animal could eat me.

You took a sip from your drink

Nick: I wouldn't mind eating you out.

You spat out your drink; hearing this, Nick burst out laughing; you couldn't tell if he was being serious or not, but Judy tried to ease the tension.

Judy: Ignore Nick; he's a bit strange sometimes, so what's with the armor?

Y/N: The Spartan Mark III armor each Spartan was given one it's more flexible than the mark II armor are it the only we knew how to fight the Covenant, a bunch of super soldiers to save humanity; we had an old saying, 'Spartans dont die they are just M.I.A' Reach changed that for all of us but this armor is a prototype got all the abilities mixed into one along with my A.I.

Honey: So what are the powers and this A.I.

Valkyrie appeared on the table, spooking the animals as Judy held your hand out of shock.

Valkyrie: Hey, I'm Y/N's A.I. Valkyrie; if you need anything, let me know.

Y/N: As for my abilities, I got Active Camo makes me invisible for a little bit; Armor Lock helps to prevent lethal damage like a rocket or something; Grappling Hook helps me get to hard-to-reach areas; thrusters to boost my speed and such Drop Shield creates a small shield to protect from incoming fire, and Hologram creates a copy of me to fool the enemy.

The animals were shocked to hear all your abilities but also impressed as, well, a few hours later, it was getting very late as. Nick yawned.

Nick: Jeez, it's getting late. I got one last question; you said during your training, and such most Spartans lost their sexual hormones and such, but what about you?

Y/N: FFS, I knew this question would come. I do have my sexual hormones and such, and if you play your cards right and give me enough time, Nick, I may fuck you in that fat ass of yours~

Nick turned a deep red and was at a loss for words; meanwhile, Judy and Honey were dying of laughter; getting a better look at Judy, she was THICK, a real plump ass and breasts; meanwhile, Nick had a fat ass too. WHY WERE THESE ANIMALS CAKED? WHY WERE THEY TURNING YOU ON?!

Judy: Okay, Nick, let's go. It's getting late, and Y/N needs time to rest and heal up; thank you for answering our questions; Y/N, if we have time, we will come to see you tomorrow.

Nick and Judy left as you gave one last wave to them you went to get up Nora pushed you back down.

Nora: You are too hurt just sleep on the sofa.

Y/N: Fine.

You start to doze off as Honey and Nora went to their bed; you smiled.

Y/N: Heh, I guess today was a good day.