One Of The Family

You slowly came to in a meat locker. Your hands were chained above your head, and on a meat hook, you were out of your armor too.

Y/N: Crap baskets, I need to get out of here. I need to.

You heard voices coming and pretended to be asleep again as three polar bears walked in.

Polar bear one: You two are idiots. Koslov is going to freak out when he finds out what you two did to him.

Polar bear two: Come on, Anderson, the kid is still alive

Anderson: Yeah, with a battered face, Frank and Samuel, you went too far!

Y/N Mind: So they were the names of the ones who attacked me, Frank and Samuel? Good to know

You slowly opened an eye to see this Anderson looking directly at you while Frank and Samuel were looking at their phones. Anderson put a finger to his lips in a shushing motion; you were confused but pretended to be asleep as Anderson untied your hands.

Anderson: You two are screwed; when this kid wakes up, he will want revenge on you two.

Samuel: Please, the moment he wakes up, we are dragging him into Koslov and Mr big.

Anderson: How did you two even knock him out?

Frank: HA! We jumped him and punched his helmet, sending his head to smack the back of his helmet, then the front of the helmet and a wall.

Samuel: What Frank is trying to say is we treated him like a tennis ball banging his head back and forth.

You growled at this, but Anderson touched your shoulder as he prepared to leave.

Anderson: If you need some help, we will be in Mr. Big's office just don't bruise them up too much, okay?

Frank: What do you mean them? We only got one.

Anderson: Sorry getting old as all

As the door closed, Frank turned around only to see you free.

Frank: Oh shit, he's free; he's

He was sent flying out to the meat locker as Samuel went to yell for help, but you tackled him out as Frank got up; you kicked him into a jukebox as a song came on

A/N: I'll let you all choose your own fight song

Samuel tossed you over him as you spun and managed to kick him before sliding on the floor; he wiped some blood from his nose and grinned as Frank went to rush Y/N; he swept the polar bear's legs as Samuel grabbed a pistol you both fought for control of the gun bullets flew and some went outside.

Meanwhile with, Nick and Judy

Nick: So Nora said he never came home

Judy: It's not like Y/N to not show up

Radio: 10-71 in progress. I repeat shots fired on the outskirts of Tundratown

Nick and Judy looked at each other.

Nick: That's gotta be Mr. Big's place

Judy then grabbed the radio.

Judy: This Hopps and Wilde responding

Radio: Do you need backup?

Judy: Negative. Will radio if need

Radio: 10-4

Back with you

You were flung into the kitchen where one polar bear who had headphones on was cooking food; as you went to stab Frank with a knife you had found, he grabbed a wooden chopping board you drove the knife partly through it.  Samual then ran at you only to be smacked in the face by a frying pan, causing some teeth to fly out and blood to hit the wall; as Frank tackled you in the wall, the chef looked back but saw no one.