Storm The Embassy

Two days later, you were doing pushups in the garden as the sun rose. It was strange that Nick and Judy hadn't come to see you these last two days must have been busy with work. You saw Nora come out and smile, looking at the human before her.

Nora: Well, someone is on the mend.

Y/N: Yeah, I'm feeling a lot better I saw Honey this morning; she was heading back for the hangar, so plans for today?

Nora: I might go shopping, how about you?

Y/N: Might check out the museum to see the history of the animals and see how different it is to my universe's history. I can use my active camo to stay hidden.

Nora nodded as she went inside, followed by you putting the news you were drinking from a mug as a breaking news article came on.

News anchor: Breaking News for the last two days, the Zootopia embassy has been taken over by a group of radical terrorists; among those taken hostage inside the building are two cops, Judy Hopps and Nick Wilde.

The sound of the mug shattering on the floor could be heard as you walked over to your suit.

Nora: Y/N, what are you?

Y/N: Being the good man you lot said I was

News Anchor: We now go to a live report from our mayor.

Cameras flashed as the mayor came onto the stage and cleared her throat.

Swinton: I hear your voices Zootopia, and although we do not negotiate with terrorists, we can not also risk the lives of those hostages in the embassy

Swinton: I hear your voices Zootopia, and although we do not negotiate with terrorists, we can not also risk the lives of those hostages in the embassy. We are in talks, but we might need to get another task force involved if the police can't get in unless. Armored animal, if you are watching this, please, I beg you, on behalf of Zootopia, please call me. We need your help badly.

You looked at the TV as your helmet came down and headed for the door. You looked back at Nora.

Y/N: I'll see you when it's over, and I SWEAR I'll bring back Nick alive and unharmed, Nora.

Nora: Just be careful, Y/N, please.

With that, you shut the door as Nora returned to watching the news. Meanwhile, you headed for the hangar and made a call.

Y/N: Honey, is the Pelican fueled up?

Honey: She is you are going in, aren't you?

Y/N: Damn right, I need to make another call now.

You started to jump over rooftops and used your grappling hook to get to the hanger.

Y/N: Valks, get me the Mayor's number

Valkyrie: Her name is Swinton, and calling now.

Swinton: Mayor's office, who is this?

Y/N: I got your message