Moving Up In The World

You got into the back of the car as Nick drove off, causing you to fall back into the seat as you heard the fox chuckle. Judy looked back at you.

Judy: So, how did you get a place in the apartment block? It's not exactly cheap, plus you will get a great view of all of the Zootopia.

Y/N: It was gifted to me by Swinton, among other gifts too. It was a thank-you for saving the embassy, which I'm still proud of.

Nick: Between becoming an overnight celebrity, getting the mayor's favor, and becoming a part of the family of Mr. Big, I guess you could say you're moving up in the world.

You chuckled at this. It was crazy how a few days ago you had come to Zootopia, and now? You had friends, a family, and the respect of the people or animals. I guess you could say it felt like a dream, and if it was a dream, you didn't want to wake up soon. The car parked out of the apparent as you got out, Nick lowered his window.

Nick: So, what's your floor? Tall, dark, and handsome?

You couldn't tell if he was teasing or not, but probably the former, he was known to make these kinds of jokes, but you rolled with it.

Y/N: I'm up on high

Nick: That doesn't answer my question

Y/N: I know. How about you two give me your numbers so we can keep chatting?

Nick gave a smug look as Judy wrote down their numbers and handed you the note with it. With one final smile and nod, you walked into the apartment building and headed for the elevator; you pressed Penthouse, but nothing happened; a key slot was next to the button; inserting the key, you twisted it and pressed Penthouse again as the elevator began to rise up.

With a ding, the elevator doors opened, and you entered your new home. There was a 70-inch plasma screen tv with Netflix and other streaming services and multiple couches. Next up was a drinks cabinet filled with wines and whiskies; following this was the kitchen; it was big with an island in the middle, a walk-in fridge, and the latest gadgets opening the refrigerator; it was filled with everything a human could want or need and inside that was the freezer as well.

Getting out, you soon saw the view you had over Zootopia; it was beautiful; then the pool as well, which made you grin wide; it was inside and out. Above the elevator was the bedroom and bathroom with shower and bathtub, but you saw an armor stand and six helmet holders too.

Y/N: Valkryie bring the pelican here, would you please?

Valkyrie: On it Y/N

Watching the helipad, you saw the Pelican fly and land on the helipad as your helmet went off with a call.

Honey Badger: DID YOU STEAL THE PELICAN?!

Y/N: Yes

Honey Badger: WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME YOU NEARLY GAVE ME A HEART ATTACK!

Y/N: Okay

Honey Badger: YOU ARE NOT TAKING THIS SERIOUSLY, ARE YOU?!

Y/N: Nope

Your voice was getting fainter as you took your helmet off and walked to the Pelican while still hearing Honey Badger yelling as you grabbed the helmets of your fallen teammates and put them into your new apartment on their new stands getting out the suit; you put Nick and Judy phone numbers into your phone as an unknown number calling you.

Y/N: Hello?

Bogo: Hello, Y/N, this is Chief Bogo of the ZPD Mayor Swinton told me you were interested in joining the ZPD; is that correct?

Y/N: Yes, it is

Bogo: That's good to hear. Will you be able to come in today?

Y/N: Sure, I will be there within an hour. Do I need to bring anything?

Bogo: Feel free to bring your suit if you like, but other than that, nothing. See you soon

Going back to your helmet, you still heard Honey Badger yelling; you groaned and finally hung up on her and got ready to leave 45 minutes later; you made it to the ZPD heading inside; it was  awkward, to say the least, you walked up to the front desk and was saw a fat cheetah taking your helmet off and resting it on the desk he got excited

Clawhauser: Oh m goodness, if it isn't Zootopia's newest celebrity, Y/N the human, what brings you to the ZPD? Oh, where are my manner? My name is Clawhauser; it's a pleasure to meet you.

You chuckled at this cheetah's enthusiasm and how happy he was to meet you.

Y/N: Heh, I am here to meet Chief Bogo

Clawhauser: Do you have a meeting with him?

Y/N: Well, no, but I said I would be here within an hour, and that was 45 minutes ago, so if you could let him know

Clawhauser spoke into a microphone as Bogo snapped back at him.

Bogo: Clawhauser, what is it? I am waiting for Y/N to come

Clawhauser: Well, the thing is, sir

Y/N: Rise and shine

You said as you spoke into the mic; there was no response until you heard a door open and looked up to see a water buffalo look down at you.

Bogo: My office Y/N

His voice sounded neutral as you walked towards the step before giving one last wave to Clawhauser; as you go for the staircase, a certain fox stops you

Nick: Not so fast; we can't have normal citizens walking around a police station now, can we?

You tried to move past, but Nick moved with you. God damn it, Nick was going to be a pain.

Y/N: Nick, move, or you will regret it

Nick: Oh, and how will I?

You got down to his height and looked into his green eyes; taking the helmet off, you grinned

Y/N: I will pound your ass so hard you won't be able to walk for a week~

Nick blushed like mad, and he even stammered; taking this chance, you walked pasted him as he managed to finally speak.

Nick: EXCUSE ME?!

Y/N: I'M SEXUALLY FRUSTRATED!

You yelled as you went up the stairs to go see Bogo.