Zootopia New Officer

Valkyrie: Care to explain that?

Y/N: Explain what?

Valkyrie: why you yelled you were, quote, "Sexual Frustrated."

Y/N: How long has it been since I got some alone time, or last time I got

Valkyrie: I get it! And I would say at least 6 months, if not longer, but did you really have to yell that to Nick?

You sighed before speaking up and mumbling something, but it was loud enough for your AI to hear

Y/N: Not my fault Nick is thick same goes for Judy

You heard your AI burst out into laughter hearing this with an eye roll; she finally calmed down

Y/N: Say, Valks, any more information on how we got here? I know it was a portal thing but how?

Valkyrie: Hrmm, I'll let you know after your chat with Bogo

You stood outside of his office and knocked on the door; a gruff voice from the other side told you to come in; walking in, taking your helmet off as well as you sat down; Bogo looked at you with a smile

Bogo: Ah, Y/N, glad you could make it. I've read through your file, and after your show of display at the embassy, you are more than qualified to join the ZPD; if anything, you are overqualified for this job, but it did say on your file that you were known for peacekeeping back where you came from right?

Memories flashed of everything you did on Reach and before Reach; an argument could be made that you were keeping the peace for humans, at least

Y/N: Yeah, I guess you could say I was a peacekeeper, among other jobs where I enforced justice

Bogo nodded; hearing this, he looked over your file more.

Bogo: I see you are also an expert with weapons and vehicles, but I still feel you would need training 2 weeks worth of training. I've already called for a car to come and take you to the police academy, so I will see you in two weeks.

Standing up, you shook Bogo's hand and left his office as you spoke to Valkyrie, a little annoyed

Y/N: You made a file on me?

Valkyrie: I did, but I mean, come on, it's not like you can go in there and say, "Oh, I was a headhunter. I ruined so many lives and killed more aliens than anyone could ever be able to count."

Y/N: I know, and thanks, Valks; so what about how we got here?

Valkyrie: Humor me, would you? It was due to an interdimensional rift, a tear in reality if you like.

Y/N: So a tear, in reality, sent us to what a new universe?

Valkyrie: Bingo, we are not in the same universe as Reach. Do you believe in the multiverse Y/N?

Y/N: What where infinite universe born from infinite choices? Yeah, I know about it, so that's how we came here.

Valkyrie: Now you are getting it, but who caused that rip in reality? Maybe one day we will need to check the archives of Zootopia to see if this sort of thing has happened before, and surely someone must have known you were in trouble.

You began to walk as Valkyrie said this and saw Nick again; he was still a blushing mess; you gave him a flirty wink as he mumbled something.

Nick: Damn, flirt

Y/N: I heard that!

You said as you got into the car that was waiting for you and was driven to the police academy; when you got there, you got ready to train your butt off for the next two weeks

Cue a montage of you climbing ice walls, boxing other animals, firing guns on a shooting range, driving, climbing vines, pushing through sand storms, push-ups, sit-ups, reading up on police codes, etc. Doing all this reminded you of your training to be a Spartan; it made you smile; after two weeks, you were done.

Standing on a stage in your new police uniform Swinton a good on the stage as well as she spoke about you.

Swinton: And now, the reason we are all here, I want to be the first to introduce our newest officer and our first human officer Y/N L/N.

You walk out onto the stage as animals clap and cheer for you; the suit was a little tight; clearly, whoever made the suit wanted animals to see your buff build. Judy was on the stage too, which surprised you as she walked over, and you had to take a knee for her to put the badge on.

Judy: So you like how the suit fits?

Y/N: A little tight I guess whoever made it wanted animals to see my build

Judy: Maybe we did~

Y/N: What?

Judy gave you a wink as she put the badge on you standing back up; the cops threw their hats into the air the next day; you were sitting in the briefing room to your left, was Nick and Judy, as Bogo walked in.

Bogo: Shut it! I know today we have a new recruit; typically, I wouldn't care, but seeing as how he is the only one of his species and such, he deserves credit everyone welcome Officer L/N. You gave a smile as animals cheered for you. Nick and Judy smiled, looking at you as jobs were read out. It finally came down to you and Nick and Judy.

Bogo: Y/N seeing as how it's first day I want you on patrol, you will find your car in the garage

Getting up, you nodded and headed for the garage and saw your car

Y/N: I think I am in love