Info

This will be long just to go over certain things.

Arrival in the Wastes: Jaune's arrival in the Wastes, is not because of some divine intervention, but the idiocy of the THINK TANK.

Life as the courier: Jaune now calls himself Six on account of both Benny's stunt and a feeling in the back of his head that tells him that he shouldn't try to find out his original name. Six has done a plethora of good deeds earning him the title of Messiah by many locals. He has also gained the reputation of being a walking armory. The NCR and BOS like him, Caesar's legion, powder gangers and fiends hate him and goodsprings, Novac, Freeside and the follower of the apocalypse idolize him. He is neutral with the boomers and khans. (No factions will appear other than being mentioned) 

Personality: Caring to most, sarcastic at times, has developed a cowboy-like accent, and sometimes talks in riddles about gambling and the old world. Can drink enough to kill an alpha death claw.

Looks: About 6,2 with an athletic build for running and carrying, Blonde hair in the style Anchorage from F76, and a small goatee. He has a scar on his forehead from the fink Benny, Three scars going over his left eye from Fighting Ghost of She in Zion, and scars from Big Mountain.   

Dead Money: Six trapped Father Elijah in the vault with help of the others and left with a crap-ton of gold. He returned to the Mojave with a slight fear of radios. 

Honest Hearts: Six helped Joshua destroy most of the White Legs but also convinced Joshua to spare Salt-upon wounds, helping Joshua put down his wrathful nature. After leaving Zion Six had taken up reading the scripture Joshua and Daniel left him.

Old World Blues: After talking and arguing with his brain (which still weirds him out) and learning that Dr. Mobius was protecting the wasteland by keeping the THINK TANK contained. Six convinced the THINK TANK to keep their experiments to Big Mountain. Six returned to the wastes with his brain back but kept the artificial heart and spine. 

Lonesome Road: Throughout walking the divide, He learns a bit about his past and his role in creating the divide. In the conflict between him and Ulysses, he convinced Ulysses to not launch the nuke at the NCR. After their battle against the marked men Ulysses gift Six a duster like his with 21 on the back.

Gear: No carry weight here, and infinite ammo in the sense that he knows how to make a bullet from scratch. 

pistols:  Lucky(backup pistol), Maria, Mysterious Magnum, A Light Shining In Darkness(main pistol) and the ranger sequoia 

Rifles: Anti-material rifle (GRA), This Machine, Medicine stick, Bozar, All-American, La Longue Carabine, Paciencia, Survivalist's Rifle(main rifle)

SMGs: Sleepytyme

Shotguns: Dinner Bell

Heavy: CZ57 Avenger

Energy: Flare gun, Compliance Regulator, YCS/186, AER14 Prototype, Cleansing Flame, Holorifle

Projectile; Mercy, Thump Thump, Esther, Red Glare

Thrown: Frag, Plasma, Pulse, holy, Flashbang 

Mines: C4, Frag, Plasma.

Melee: Blood-nap(main melee), Knock Knock, Katana, Machete Gladius, cosmic knife clean, Chainsaw(GRA), Nephi's golf driver, Shovel, Oh, Baby!, Two-step Goodbye, Love and Hate, Boxing Tape.

Ammo: All

Armor and clothing:

Light: Chinese Stealth Armor, Courier Duster (Blackjack), Joshua Graham's armor. 

Medium: Elite riot Gear and helmet( this will be his main outfit), Desert ranger combat armor and helmet.

heavy: none as he believes more about moving in combat than tanking hits.

Glasses: Authority glasses.

Hats: Bandana, Cattleman cowboy hat.

Other: Rebreather, Ulysses' mask. 

Drinks: Beer, whiskey, Black coffee, purified water, Sunset Sarsaparilla, wasteland tequila.

Chems: Antivenom, Datura Antivenom, Doctor's Bag, Rad-x, Radaway, Stimpaks.

miscellaneous: Weapon repair kit, Snakebite tourniquet, and stealth boy, Roughin'it bedroll kit, Scripture and an acoustic guitar from the Sierra Madre.

S.P.E.C.I.A.L.

Strength: 9

Perception:8

Endurance: 8

Charisma: 8

Intelligence: 8

Agility: 10

Luck: 7

Skills are all at 100

Perks: lady killer, Friend of the night, Heave, Ho!, Rapid Reload, Run 'n Gun, Demolition Expert, Hand loader, Gunslinger, Vigilant recycler, cowboy, commando, Quick draw, Terrifying presence, Mister sandman, Robotics expert, silent running, Sniper, Adamantium Skeleton, Jury rigging, ninja, Home on the range, Slayer, Grunt, Junk rounds.

Quotes

"They say that if you kill a murderer the number of murderers stays the same, but if you kill only murderers that number will go down"

"I do not enjoy killing but when done righteously it is a chore like any other"

"The fuck is yer head filled with rocks?"

"I have better chats with sand"

"I'm fucking drunk and I even know this is a bad idea"

"Try talkin' to ya brain when it is outside yer goddamn skull and then we'll talk"

"Ya got blood on mah boot"

"Ya'll have obviously never had to run from a cazador"

A/N

Who Six will be paired with is to be determined, but I am saying right now that there will be NO HAREM! 

I'll try to post the first chapter by Saturday 8th of April

Leaves comment and feedback 

Enjoy

Edit: I've just noticed that some of my comments on who did or didn't betray Jaune/Six contradicts the story so here I'm putting it down so everyone understands and so I don't create plotholes.

Those who betrayed or hated Jaune/Six are as follows: Team RWBY, the student body, Beacon staff, The Arc parents.

Most of the media tries to paint him as a bad person.

Those who stuck with or supported Six: Teams JNPR and CFVY, Six's sisters.

A lot of the frontier look up to him as a true huntsmen.