Fairytale BS

While most people were enjoying the sights of the festival Six was planning how to deal with Cinder. He knows she is strong but she overestimated herself and underestimates everyone else. Whilst Six is confident in his skills he knows that being cocky is deadly.

Six: You're an interesting person Cinder. 

His scroll he got when did that first Grimm bounty goes off. A message saying Ozpin needs him in his office.

Six: Ain't no rest for the wicked.

He goes to the office and a few minutes later Pyrrha exits the elevator.

Ozpin: Well, it comes as no surprise that they've chosen you to move on to the final round of the tournament. Your performance was exemplary.

Pyrrha: Thank you, Professor Ozpin, but I would never have made it this far without my teammates.

Qrow: Personally, I think it's the other way around.

Six: Quiet it you feathery fuck.

Pyrrha: I'm sorry, but I don't believe we've been introduced. Oh hello Six.

Six: Howby Pyr.

Qrow: Name's Qrow.

Six: Real creative there.

Ozpin: Qrow is a trusted colleague of mine.

Pyrrha: Professor, if you don't mind me asking, why have you called me here?

Ozpin: Please, take a seat both of you. What is your favorite fairy tale?

Pyrrha: I'm... sorry?

Six: Huh?

Ozpin: Fairy tales, stories from your childhood. Surely you two must remember some of them.

Pyrrha: Well, there's The Tale of The Two Brothers, The Shallow Sea, The Girl in the Tower...

Six: Eh. *he just shrugs*

Ozpin: What about The Story of the Seasons?

Six: That one with that old guy and four women arrive and Yada Yada?

Ozpin: Would you believe me if I told you that one's been around since I was a boy?

Pyrrha: You're not that old, Professor.

Six: The Grey hair does make you look old.

Ozpin: Well, would you believe me if I told you it was true?

Pyrrha: I beg your pardon?

Ozpin: What if I were to tell you that there were four maidens existing in this world, that could wield such tremendous power, without Dust?

Six: * thoughts* That's got nothing on Science.

Pyrrha: You mean... like a Semblance?

Ozpin: Like Magic.

Six: So spamming elements?

Pyrrha: I...

Qrow: Yeah. First time hearing it's pretty crazy.

Six: Understatement of the century.

Pyrrha: You're serious?

Ozpin: Do I look like I'm joking?

Six: You look more like a mop that went to private school. You look like the physical embodiment of "Old man with secrets".

Pyrrha: ... No. Why... why are you telling me this?

Six: Yeah and why was I called here too?

Ozpin: We are telling you this, Pyrrha Nikos and Mr Six because we believe that you are next in line to receive the Fall Maiden's powers.