(Re)-initiation part 1

Ozpin's office

Ozpin: You have changed Mr. Arc.

Six gets up and points Maria in Ozpin's face.

Six: Call me Arc again mothafucka I dare you! In fact I Double dog fucking dare you! Say Arc again!

Jeane: Don't do it, Six

Six: *Sighs and mumbles* Fucking bastard is lucky.

Glynda: What should you be called then?

Six: Call me John or Six.

Weiss: Six? Really?

Six: Yes really, not my birth name as you know, I was one of six couriers to deliver some packages, problem was I got jumped, tied up and shot in the head. When I woke up the contract I had called me courier Six.

Ozpin: So where were you? You clearly look to be mid-twenties.

Six: Oh you know, just a world where greed brought about its end and 200 years later civilization is slowly building itself back up. The creatures and people there make Remnant look like a fucking Sunday stroll.

Ruby: Swear!

Six: Grow thicker skin.

Glynda: Teams JNPR and CFVY you have been rather quiet.

Nora: Oh, that's because we knew all this already.

Weiss: Why did he tell you and not us and the staff.

Velvet: Because we didn't betray him you flat-chested, sun-deprived, ballerina walking, self-righteous, daddy's girl, elitist snob.

Six: Gaddayum! Anyway she's right. When everyone else was shunning me they stood by my side.

Cardin: What's wrong Jauney boy couldn't take pain well?

Six: Cardin, I will skin you alive and pour lemon juice on the exposed tissue.

Everyone just winces.

DR. Oobleck: Might I ask what that device on your arm is?

Six: This here is a pip-boy it displays the wearer's stats, area maps, inventory and item properties. It also includes a Geiger counter for radiation and a radio. Its screen doubles as a flashlight for fixing visibility issues in dark or obscured areas.

Glynda: Radiation?

Six: One of the things that separate where I was and Remnant. Radiation or more specifically Ionizing radiation is any form of electromagnetic radiation that can detach electrons from atoms or molecules, ionizing them. Radiation is made up of energetic subatomic particles, atoms moving at high speeds, and electromagnetic waves on the higher spectrum of energy. Due to its nature, radiation cannot be detected by human senses, requiring special instrumentation, and exposure to ionizing radiation, specifically gamma rays, results in damage to living tissue or hazardous mutations..

Everyone: ...

Six: Your body is being basically ripped apart molecule by molecule.

Everyone: Oh.

Port: You sound like have gained quite the knowledge.

Six: More than most in this room.

Blake: Like experience in what lying?

Six: You're one to talk, but I have experience in, Bartering, Explosives, Guns, Medicine, Melee and unarmed combat, Reparing, Science, stealth, survival and a few other skills I won't tell you.

Ozpin: Very well. Although the way I see it you have two options: you leave here but a warrant will be put out for your arrest or-

Six: I work for you put my skill to better use blah blah self-righteous prick blah. Fuck Oz can't you atleast be original instead of me joining you because you asked. (Like many stories I've read) Give me incentive.