Interrogation is Fun!

Six and Winter were going to a safe house Six set up in Vale to get ready to take down Emerald. Winter seeing no one else in the area sees this as the perfect opportunity.

Winter: Six?

Six: Huh? Yeah Winter?

Winter: Would you like to hang out after this?

Six hearing this stops and turns to Winter

Six: Why would you want to hang around with me? I mean aren't you even a little upset that the Ace-ops lost?

Winter: The Ace-ops need to learn to lose. I also find you quite enjoyable to be with.

Six: You know you're nice to hang around too. I mean you atleast listen and try to understand me.

Winter: Where as everyone else has already formed their opinion of you?

Six: Yeah, how'd you know?

Winter: I know what that is like. Being a Schnee people automatically judge me cause of my name and my father's actions.

Six: Yeah, I feel ya. Well let's get ready.

He opens the door and something slams into him.

ED-E: <Happy beeping>

Six: ED-E? How'd you get here?!

ED-E: <Explanatory Beeps>

Six: You don't know how, but you've been hiding in the air vents in Beacon and recently deleted a virus designed to control the Ak's and make them attack people?

ED-E: <Affirmative Beep>

Six: Right. Well it's good to see you pal.

Winter: Uh

Six: Right! ED-E this Winter. Winter this is ED-E. He's a friend from where I was. I see you have your license plate still on you.

ED-E: <Playful beep>

Six: Watch your mouth.

Winter: What did he say?

Six: It's best you don't know.

Winter: How do you understand what Rex and him are saying?

Six: I spent a lot of time with these two so I learnt through trial and error. It's hard to explain. Here take these and put them on.

He hands her the disguise items. A black wig, yellowish eye contacts and a Vale PD uniform. He points to a corner with a changing screen and a small table. She puts them down on the table and gets ready.

Six: Yeah, sorry this safe house isn't really the biggest.

Winter: Comprises are to made at times.

Six gets his disguise on and turns around to see Winter come out also ready.

Six: Okay remember our roles?

Winter: Yes, I'm officer Erica and You are Officer Jacob.

Six: Correct, today Emerald is going to be separate from the others. She looks like she'll be coming to the Vale mall. We let her leave the Bullhead and get halfway to the Mall and arrest her. Then we bring her back to a place Junior gave me to use and you and I interrogate her.

Winter: Okay.

Timeskip

The two were in a Vale Police Department cruised loaned to them by a "contact" in the police force. They followed a normal patrol route and now saw the mint haired girl. They pull up next to her and exit the car.