Knowledge

No-one POV

The first rays of the day start creeping over the Horizon. Where most are still sleeping the sound of metal and springs being looked over by Six can be heard coming from his room. the object in question being checked over is his Anti-Material rifle

Six: Gotta say those gun runners make quality parts. The custom bolt holds up, Carbon fiber is good and there is still a suppressor on this thing despite me shooting Explosive rounds often. Anyway, today's plan is to get to the library early spend two hours getting familiar with this place possibly copy a bunch of info to my pip-boy then head back here to look for bounties and help anywhere if possible. Rex let's go.

Putting on his Elite ranger armor, and helmet and stowing all weapons except Lucky Six leaves the room and heads downstairs to give the key to Drifter who he sees is already got patrons grabbing breakfast and some scrawny-looking guy at the bar with a mop of hair that could only be described as a crow's nest drinking.

Qrow POV a few minutes earlier 

After Oz sent me to find whatever caused energy spikes in the area I arrived at a Clearing where the surge happened and found nothing so went to the village for the night and ask around if anyone noticed anything. Going through the gates I heard two guards talking about some guy wearing a duster and a helmet and mask with a robo-dog as one put it to the other. Sounds like an edge lord if you ask me. 

Drifter: Hey ya Qrow. What's got you thinking so early?

Qrow: Nothing, just remembering something.

Drifter: yeah, and Atlas is a nice place for faunas. but I won't pry.

Suddenly bots are heard coming down the steps as Qrow's eyes widen

Qrow POV

Qrow: So the man is real and the dog is robotic in places huh. Gotta say not so edgy as I thought he would be.

Six: Hey Drifter! Here's the keys and thanks. 

He tosses keys to drifter who catches them.

Drifter: No problem brother, there is a menu if you need to eat.

Six: No thanks, I had some of my trail mix this morning. don't worry i left no crumbs. Anyway I'm gonna be headin to the library to see if they got any books I'd like. See ya.

After he leaves Qrow looks back to Drifter

Qrow: What's with caped wonder and his cyborg dog?

Six appears in the doorway quickly

Six: It's a duster!

He then leaves properly now

Drifter: Oh him? Don't know he showed up last night and defended Rem from Dusty and his usual "freedom fighter" thing. I gotta say he's got a silver tongue. Gave him a room for the night as thanks. Favors and all that.

Qrow: hmm, anything else?

Drifter: Sorry, but that's all I know.

Qrow: No worries, guess I also get going.

Drifter: Cheers, oh and Qrow remember life is a gambit.

Six POV

Six: Dear God I could smell that guy through my mask. He also looked at me curiously gotta keep an eye out for him. Aha there is the library.

He heads inside and to the front desk where the librarian can be seen going through her files and records.

Six: Good morning Ma'am.