Reunion

It's currently Saturdsy at Beacon. Jeane has just opened her scroll to see a message that reads:
Bring your team, CFVY and your siblings. I got news on your brother. Meet me at Mitchell's Munitions.

Jeane: Guys, I got a message from someone saying they got news on Jaune!
Nora: Jaune-Jaune?
Ren: Could be a trap.
Pyrrha: Either way we should check it out. I will ask Felix to watch out foe us.
Jeane: I'll contact my siblings and meet you guys at Mitchell's Munitions where he said we should meet.

Timeskip
The group are now outside the shop when a guy in a mask looks out the door and spots the group
Six: You got my message, come inside I'll  tell you everything.

Saphron: If this is a setup!

Six: It ain't now come in before we draw attention.

Now everyone is inside sitting in Six's workshop with all eyes on Six

Six: You gonna keep staring?

Jeane: You said you have news on my brother.

Six: That I do, but question does anyone outside of you lot and that guy in orange armor on the rafters know about this?

Felix: How did you know I was there?

Six: You, shuffled a bit.

Saphron: No, no one else knows.

Six: Good now don't freak out. *Six takes his helmet off*

The whole room falls silent as sitting in front of them is an older, grizzled Jaune.
It's silent for a minute before questions start flying like a pack of Cazadores.

Jeane: Jaune?
Pyrrha: How?
Saphron: Do you know how worried we were?!
Velvet: What happened to you?
Nora: Pancakes!

Six: Alright, alright calm down one at a time Jesus.

Saphron: Mind explaining how you are several years older and got a whole bunch of scars?

Six: I was whisked to another planet, reality or whatever because some stupid Scientists of where I was. The scars, weelll, got shot in the head, took drugs fought a bear and had my heart,brain and spine removed.

Jeane: You got shot in the head?!

Six: Yeah, twice actually, don't I killed the guy with his own gun.

Pyrrha: You killed someone?

Six: Yeah, a whole of people. The place I ended up is brutal, makes Vacuo look like a Resort. I'm talking mutated animals, Psychotic druggies, Slavers the whole shebang. There killing was the only way to survive. A friend once told me, I don't enjoy killing, but when done righteously, it's just a chore, like any other.

Coco: What are you wearing?

Six: My Elite Riot Gear, why?

Coco: It's not half bad.

Ren: So, Jaune why haven't you come to Beacon?

Six: It's simple, Beacon is filled with children who think the title of huntsmen is easy money and fame. Bare in mind a few months passed for you guys, Two decades passed for me, you learn stuff when you get older.

Felix: So, that's how you knew I was there, experience.

Six: You know you sound a bit like me.

Felix: Yeah

Jeane: Back on track. Jaune why setup a gun shop?

Six: I like guns and also this is a front.

Ren: For what?

Six: Come with me

He takes them back and reveals a map of Vale with red string images everything.

Six: Something big is happening, dust robberies, increased fang activity and RWBY's antics.

Jeane: Yeah, Ozpin does nothing about them sneaking out at night.

Six: Hmmm, I know. He is hiding something. He and Goodwitch interrogated me because I was about to punch the blonde Cow Yang, I get interrogated they got nothing. None of you should trust what he says. If he says there is peace there isn't, if he gives you information I need to know.

Velvet: You have changed a lot.

Six: War, war never changes, but men do through the roads they walk and I have walked many. Oh you should meet Rex. Rex, come on boy!

Rex comes out from his doghouse and walks to Six for ear scratches

Six: Everyone meet Rex. My friend from where I was.

Saphron: A robot dog? Are you sure he's friendly?
Rex walks up to her and sits looking at her with puppy eyes.
Saphron: Oh, alright come here boy.
Rex: Bark!

Six: Don't let his brain and mechanical parts throw you off he's just like any other dog.

Jeane: So, you gonna tell us your adventures?

Six: Yeah, I'll leave some bits out on account of them being gruesome.

The day was spent with Six recounting his journey through the wastes and everyone promising to not tell anyone else about this.

Chapter end

A/N: I accidentally pressed publish yesterday with only 10 words written.
Next chapter will be MT. Glenn and boy will that be a long and interesting chapter.