I hate floating brains in jars

A/N: Thank you to everyone who commented and voted on "Info". The story will contain parts from here on out with some back flashes or exposition. This is my first story so go easy. 

A lone ghoul is seen walking near the Mesquite Mountains Crater when a loud shot is heard as its skull is turned into a red mist of blood, bone and grey matter. The view pans out to a boulder with a figure on top with a cyborg dog next to him. This is Six and his companion Rex, wearing icon set of set of Elite Ranger armor, holding an Anti-material rifle with smoke coming out the end.

Six: Sigh, Ya know Rex, I can't help but feel sorry for these bastards, being alive but your brain so far destroyed that you only feel rage and are violent. let's see what we can find on 'em. 

Rex: Bark. "Try having your brain float in a jar and be 209 in HUMAN years". 

Six: Oh yeah, forgot you were that old. Now let us what we got. *searches corpse only to find Rad-X and Rad-away* Why in the ever-loving name of Avellone do these goddamn ghouls always have THESE two things on the, like why? Oh well, let's head back to Novac need to sell some stuff to Cliff. 

In Novac

After selling some stuff Six leaves to his room, but on the way he hears some people talking.

???: Were dinosaurs a pre-war thing or a pre-pre-war thing?

???: Shut up hope!

???: Pancor Jackhammer!

Six: I'm not gonna even bother. Come on Rex.

A few hours Six decides to play some music on his pip-boy, he decide to go with Mysterious broadcast. After a few hours the signal goes static

Klein: HELLO IS THI- IS THIS ON? ANYWAY IF YOU ARE HEARING THIS LOBOTOMITE THE THINK TANKS REQUIRES YOU!

Six: *sighs* Okay, Rex come boy we're going to Big Mountain. The brains want us.

*Six goes outside and pulls out the transportalsponder and with Rex both of them are beamed up*

No-bark: I think them radscorpion stings have finally done it, I'm losing my mind.

The Sink

A beam appear on the balcony looking over Big MT 

Six: I think No-bark might have seen us, he is probably freaking out.

Muggy: Ooh look who's back. Bring me any mugs?

Six: Yes, here ya go. Now I need to see what those brains want.

THINK TANK

Klein: WELL HELLO LOBOTOMITE, I WAS WONDERING WHEN YOU AND YOUR DOG WOULD ARRIVE! OH WELL WE HAVE BEEN TRYING TO MAKE A MODEL OF TRANSPORTALSPONDER THAT CAN WORK "INDOORS" AS YOU HAVE REQUESTED AND WE ARE GLAD TO SAY WE HAVE DONE. SO HERE YOU GO TRY IT AND REPORT BACK ANY IRREGULARITIES!

Six: *already pulled the trigger* Wait wha- *before he vanishes from the face of the Earth*

Remnant, sanus, forests outside unnamed village

* A flash envelopes a clearing in the forest two figures are seen lying on the floor when the flash recedes* 

Six: Rex? You good boy?

Rex:  Bark! (I'm good, but you sound different)

Six: Huh? *he looks into a nearby puddle and almost shouts* What in the ever-loving, sweet-sarsaparilla, atom-splitting fuck is this? Am I high on jet?

*after a bit  he calms down and starts to rationalize things*

Six: The new must've done this. it basically takes matter and rearranges it in a different point in space. So then this probably means I was just rearranged into a state of maturity from before Benny and his goons, because I still have my bad-ass scars and build. Okay, there's trees and- wait trees?! Am I in Zion? No these are lush and look like the ones from Europe from images in a book that I had found in the Lucky 38. Okay new strategy, find river because along any water source there is bound to be people, next find possible jobs I doubt they will take caps here. *Growl* You have 3 seconds to come out from the bushes or I will shoot. 

*A lone Beowulf steps out from trees as Six readies SR (survivalist's rifle) with AP rounds judging by it's bone armor.

Six: *wheeze* Hey Rex, I think I found your edge-lord cousin hahaha. Alright Mr werewolf let's dance. *The Grimm lunges at Six with it's jaws wide open, seeing an opening he fires three shots into it's mouth killing it. when the corpse lands he goes to search but steps back watching it disintegrate.* What the fuck? let's just keep going Rex.

*They continue their journey unaware of what the future holds. This game of chess has just turned into a game of cards and a wildcard will soon make themselves known* 

A/N: There we go. I know it's not long but hope it's good, I mentioned earlier that the chapter wouldn't be out today but I was able to do this chapter at least. Please comments and feedback