Setting up shop

Junior's Bar

It was close to close to closing time, and most of the customers have left. Suddenly a man in a white shirt wearing a bulletproof vest and a robo-dog come in and walks to the counter where Junior is. This man was Six who now after remembering everything has a mission.

Junior: Sorry, the last call was an hour ago. No drinks.

Six: Oh, I don't want a drink. I can tell you what I want once everyone's gone.

Soon the club is empty except for Junior, the malachite twins, and Junior's men

Junior: Okay, so what is it you want?

Six: *sliding over a wad of Lien he looted from the fang at the docks* Information.

Junior: That is rather vague, gotta be more specific.

Six: rumors, news, the political climate, and Beacon.

Junior: that I can do, but it'll cost more.

Six: I am more than willing to pay  * he hands over more Lien*

Junior: Okay, so rumors are  white fang are having a rally soon but I don't know where, the Vytal festival is coming up, Atlas and the SDC are pushing for less rights  for faunus and Beacon. Where do I begin? Kid gets expelled and disowned over transcripts, one of the teams have been running a muck and Ozpin has not punished them for basically vigilantism. Anything else?

Six: No, that is all I needed. The name's John Mitchell (he used Doc Mitchell's name as he saved his ass once perhaps the name will do it again) by the way and this is Rex

He looks over to the twins fawning over Rex who is a happy dog.

Melanie: Who's a good boy?

Militia: Happy doggo.

Six: I don't often see people giving Rex that much love. Most look at him in fear or curiosity. Welp I'm gonna go and let you close up shop. I'll be back for a drink soon.

Junior: Pleasure doing business with you.

Six leaves Juniors club and heads over to a small motel for the night. When he arrives he looks up to see Beacon shining in the distance igniting a nuclear rage within his soul. 

Six: Defenders of humanity my ass. Huntsman are nothin' but mercs under the council's thumb, using a title to get what they want and for fame and money. Remnant is gonna learn that "war never changes". 

Timeskip

it is now morning and Six now under the alias of John Mitchell is now in a small warehouse he bought, or got for free thanks to some bargaining tactics. He is now looking  at a board with names, locations, and photos on it. After doing some digging online he learnt first off that the CCT was easy to hack, so he made a fake profile for John Mitchell, firearm expert and manufacturer. He also open a business named, Mitchel's Munitions" with the slogan Keep it simple, that operates from the warehouse. this way he has a reason to buy things like bulk-amounts of dust and the like. He also wrote a code for a firewall as apparently viruses don't exist on Remnant and cyber-security is unneeded. He also bought parts for a workbench, reloading table and Gun making and repairs. So during the day he works with guns, but at night he is Six.

When he is playing as John I will call him john

Today he has opened "Mitchell's Munitions" a few people came in and took a look and bought some ammo or asked what gun to buy. All was Going well until "they" arrived

Ruby POV 

I heard a new weapons shop was opening, so i brought my team along to see it. We arrive and see the sign "Mitchell's Munitions" "Keep it simple". We go inside when Yang starts laughing.

Yang: pfft, what kinda name is Mitchell? 

John: That would be me. I would aprecate if you had some decency towards my family name.

Weiss: Well done Xiao Long. *Ahem* Good day sir I am Wei-

John: Weiss Schnee, Heiress of the SDC, and no I want buy your family's dust I got my own supplier. With that out of the way what can I do you for?

Blake: Well our leader here dragged us along, she's a weapon nut.

Ruby: *le gasp* Blake, I am offended you think lowly of me! Anyway, uh where are all the mecha-shifts? 

John: There are none, that's part of the slogan keep it simple. The problem with mecha-shift is to many moving parts, it's impractical and not to mention maintenance is a nightmare. 

Ruby: But mecha-shift are the best!

John: In what way?

Ruby: They uhh.

John: See what I mean. Anyhow, guns are behind me, dust and ammo at the back, there is also a range further back if wanna try a few shots. Just don't blow up something. Got enough to deal with.

After that he goes back to fixing a gun that had it's barrel bent 90 degrees.

John: How the hell, do you slam your gun in a door and not notice?! 

The girls just look at him in confusion before looking around and eventually leaving after Ruby bought some dust rounds. Walking Yang speaks up

Yang: Well he seemed like fun NOT.

Weiss: I'm more curious about that gun he was cleaning and the circumstances around it.

Blake: He comes across a bit passive-aggressive

Ruby: Mecha-shift are still the best!

Soon they see a group of armored men talking 

???: You don't actually go to the Melting Pot, that place is fucking disgusting. It's like a cheese bath. THEY- They just bring you random shit to dip in cheese for like four hours! Who would ever love that but old white people?

???: Honestly, I've been to the Melting Pot a multitude of times and I'm honestly upset that you don't think that I am CULTURED ENOUGH TO GO TO- YOU CAN STAB SHRIMP. YOU GET TO COOK IT YOURSELF.

???: Okay, the Melting Pot is a restaurant where you go and they just recycle the same cheese in- like, a fondue fountain. And you just stick all kindsa shit in the cheese and you eat it. And it's disgusting.

???: That sounds terrible.

???: That sounds actually fucking horrible.

???: That- that is slander and lies, they- they do not reuse the cheese. There is not a fountain. There is a pot of cubed cheese.

???: Please eat all of these random items that we found around the yard in this CAULDRON of cheese.

???: It's definitely more of a romantic restaurant than a family restaurant.

???: IT'S A FUCKING POT OF C H E E S E.

???: THERE IS NO BITCH OUT THERE THAT I'M TAKING TO THE MELTING POT.

???: IT'S NOT JUST CHEESE, THERE'S A MAIN COURSE WITH VARIOUS EXOTIC MEATS BRO, OKAY?!

???: WHAT DO I DO WITH THE MEAT-

???: *dying in the background*

chapter end.