Civilization found

No POV

Six and Rex are seen walking through the forest after the encounter with the Beowulf

Six: I don't think we are on Earth anymore Rex. Think about it green trees, no radiation, animals without mutations and to top it off the damn werewolf-lookin' bastard from earlier. *sigh* I hope we find civilization soon or we can just rough it as usual, you want some grilled rad-roach for dinner?

Suddenly the forest thins out to reveal a road that can be seen leading to what looks like a village or town

Six: Fuck yeah, somewhere to go get a drink and info. Though now that I think about it, this place probably won't take caps. Might need to do a bounty or two.

Village guard POV

VG1: yawn, another quiet day, the sun is setting and things are slowing down.

VG2: Yeah, you see the news?

VG1: No, it's always the white fang, Schnee dust prices going up, or something related to Vale or Beacon. If it doesn't affect me or make me happy I ain't listening.

VG2: Oh, anyway they called off that search for the boy the disappeared from Beacon.

VG1: Oh the Arc kid, gotta say I don't understand why everyone hates him takes guts to do something liking going to Beacon under false transcripts. Most people think he was trying to sabotage the academy or something bad. Me, I think he just wanted to do good where most see being a huntsman as easy fame and money and not a job of putting your life to help other against the Grimm. I see huntsmen as more mercs, heard too many stories of them refusing to help without monetary incentive. Anyway let's get back to watch duty, don't want to get sloppy.

VG1: Ok.

They watch in relative silence for a while until 1 notices something on the road

VG2: Hey, do see that? There's something on the road I can't make it out. Do you see it better with your Faunas eyes?

VG1: Let me see. Hmm, it's a guy and his dog, Helmet, a duster of sorts and a rifle by the looks of it. The dog uh its brain is floating in jar on its head and it looks like it has mechanical parts as well as biological. Looks like he is coming to the village. I'll go down to greet and the whole procedure.

Six approaches the where he sees 1 at the gate with a clipboard

VG1: Hello masked man and robo-dog welcome to our little village away from the city and it's problems! Name please don't worry just just your name no I.D. I can you don't have one on account of your body language that screams "the wind carries me, not laws".

Six: uh yeah, the name's Six or the courier and this is Rex, although he seems to like you on account of them dog ears on yer noggin' and don't worry about him he is fine. typical dog besides the metal on 'im.

VG1: Ok, let me just check a few things on our side then your'e good

Six: No problemo.

Meanwhile with 1 and 2

VG2: I have already done a quick search for any warrants, arrests or bounties on our new friend and found nothing. Either he isn't from anywhere that issues I.D. s and he has kept his name clean or something else, but he can be let through I can tell he is good.

VG1: Okay, I'll let him through.

back with Six

VG1: Hey Six! You can through, you're good just remember the people here don't need the council's problem here and racism is not tolerated.

Six: Noted, also is there a tavern or a place I can spend the night been travelin' for a while.

VG1: Sure, the tavern is in the center of the place along with the library, market, mayor's office and if you're interested there is a bounty board outside the tavern.

Six: Thanks, take care ya hear?

Six and Rex make their way to the tavern with six making a mental not e to go to the library first thing in the morning. Soon they arrive at the tavern "The Drifter's Refuge Tavern". Before they enter Six can hear an argument getting very heated

Six: Time to go in and deescalate the situation and possibly gain someone's favor

Inside the tavern

A hyena faunas is seen arguing with what looks like a rat faunas

???: Come on Remy join us

Remy: For the last time no Dusty, I like being a chef here and I am not even thinking of joining your "freedom fighters". Now leave me be.

Six: I'd listen to the kid.

Dusty: Or what, human?

Six: Now I didn't come here for a tussle but forcing people to do stuff doesn't exactly sound like what a freedom fighter does huh?

Dusty: Your'e making a mistake Remy.

???: Hey, get out you're harassing my staff.

Dusty leave as what Six thinks is the owner walks up to him and Remy

???: You good Rem? you ok to go home by yourself?

Remy: Yeah, oh and thank you um what's your name?

Six: The name's Six and no problem.

Remy: Thank you Six.

Remy leaves as Six sees the owner turn to him

???: Thanks for helping brother, the name's Drifter by the way and welcome to my refuge. Anything you need?

Six: Just a room for the night, I got no money but I am gonna take a bounty to get some funds.

Drifter: Tell ya what for helping out my chef you get room for the night free of charge consider it payment for helpin' out. here are the keys your room is up the stairs, turn right and it'll be the first one on the right so next to the stairs on the right in simpler terms. Enjoy brother.

Six: Thanks and you are also the the type that don't like owing favors?

Drifter: Right on.

Drifter leaves and Six goes up to his room, Which wasn't much just a double sized bed, a desk, closet and a bathroom with a simple shower and basin for most it would seem basic but for Six it was a luxury to have a bed that wasn't filthy or covered in blood, dust or other stuff. Sighing Six goes to take a shower in God knows how long.

Six: A shower! A proper shower that has hot water hell yeah!

Taking a shower he notices he feels different, turns out there was a lot of dust caked onto his skin making the water brown as it goes down the drain. Stepping out he looks at himself for the first time since arriving. His eyes go wide as he sees his body looks like someone in their early twenties as apposed to his mid-thirties self in the wasteland (He was in his thirties when shot). Getting into Joshua's outfit he goes to the desk he sit down to look at his pip-boy for anything unusual.

Six: Outer casing isn't compromised, hardware looks good, picking up local frequencies and map says I'm on Remnant. Wait the portals-ponder actually sent me to another planet or reality? Oh well it was just a pile of slag when I came to so, no going back. Guess, I will just keep doing what I do. Look at the moon. Wait why is it shattered?! We are definitely not on Earth Rex and something tells me that we are in for a ride.

A/N: There we go another chapter sorry for the wait