Festival part 2

With the teams they are all now huddled together trying to figure out how to beat Six.

Ruby: Okay ideas anyone?

Weiss: I still don't know how he was able to beat three teams.

Yang: Use overwhelming force on him?

Jeane: Yeah. No, blondie. Six said he was used to sneak attacks and large groups of enemies.

Pyrrha: Nora here could use her grenade launcher.

Elm: Ooh, I've got my rocket launcher!

Nora: Boom Buddies!

Elm: Yes!

Clover: So we have them draw him out with explosions. Only problem is we don't know where he is.

A few round fly past the group but none hit their mark. Six's voice is heard from all around the group of teams.

Six: What's the matter guys! There's one of me and more of you! Am I that scary?

Harriet: Come face us you coward!

Clover: Operative Bree.

Harriet: Sorry sir.

Six: Nope. I'm playing smart here. Can't attack what you can't see.

Marrow: Come on, give us a chance!

No response.

Vine: It would seem he is done talking.

THINK FAST CHUCKLENUTS!

Another Flashbang goes off scattering the teams again.

The Ace-ops are the first to regain their bearing and all move deeper into the sand and rocks. Six meanwhile readies Sleepytyme. The Ace-ops round a larger rock and are immediately pelted by 10mm rounds but duck before anymore hit them.

Clover: Well we know where he is.

Elm: Guy's quick on the trigger finger I'll give him that.

Marrow: If we can see him I could use my Semblance and stop him.

Six speaks up

Six: That's the problem! I don't feel like being seen!

Harriet: Face us dammit!

Six: Okay. But first.

Marrow is bombarded by a whole magazine of 10mm electric Dust rounds and in the red.

Marrow: Aww man. Sorry guys.

Six: Ah, cheer up pardner. I took you out as I saw you as a larger threat.

Marrow: Thanks. I guess.

Six now walks out from behind the rock he was behind now holding a golf club.

Six: It's golfin' time.

Clover uses his weapon to try wrench the club from Six but Six yanks the cord pulling Clover to him. He slams Nephi's driver into the Ace-op clotheslining him and knocking his Aura into the red.

Six: Ooh, unlucky.

Harriet runs at him but he side steps her and uses the head of the club to trip her. Just as he was about to take Harriet out a throwing star hits his hand cause Six to drop his club. In this moment Harriet was back up and laying punches on Six. Six in response uses a trick the Great Khans taught him

Six: Pocket Sand!

Harriet: Aahh!

Six used this moment to pick Harriet up and proceeded to body slam the short Operative.