THREE

Blake Holly (this is a really long chapter sorry so grab your snacks and hold on to your kneecaps ;))

It was Monday morning, and I had my first class in less than 3 hours. I woke up extra early, so I had plenty of time to get ready and stop by that fancy cafe to grab a coffee. Delilah was already out on her morning run that she claims she does every day to stay in shape. Makes sense since she has the fittest body I've ever seen. She offered for me to come with but there is no way I can go running at 5:00 am, It's just not going to happen.

For the remainder of the day yesterday I was jumpy and felt like I was being watched 24/7. Still do. These weird messages are starting to really get to me and I contemplated on just going back home but I was told if I drop out now that my scholarship will be revoked and we would have to pay the remaining balance.

I'm hoping that this is some dumb joke. By who? I don't even want to think about it because if I think too hard about who it might be, I'm going to literally go insane. Like actually full on Brittney Spears 2007 meltdown insane.

I was planning to go to the deans office today and ask who called and gave them the information. Maybe I can start by finding out if a male or female called and go from there.

I finally rolled out of my bed after staring at the ceiling for the past 30 minutes now. I found myself counting every spot where the paint was chipped. Thirty-Two. There were thirty-two spots of chipped paint.

God, this place really needs a makeover.

I almost screamed when I saw myself in the mirror, I barely got any sleep last night, and I surely looked like it. The bags under my eyes were dark and heavy, my eyelids sunken, and my hair couldn't be recognized any differently from a bird's nest. I decided that today called for a full-coverage makeup look, and I was going to fry my hair until it got as straight as I wanted.

An hour and a half went by, and I was just about done with my morning routine when I heard our dorm room door open, and the sound of heavy panting followed after.

"Blake?" Delilah called out, still breathing heavy.

"In here- SHIT" I winced as I stabbed myself in the eye with my eyeliner and dropped it on the sink.

"I had the most invigorating run, you should've came" She said taking her headphones out of each ear.

"It's 6 in the morning.." I gave her a 'really' look.

"The best time to run !" She laughed. I just kind of playfully rolled my eyes and shook my head.

"Hey what are your plans after class?" Delilah asked me, leaning on the bathroom doorway with her arms folded.

"Sleep". I really needed to sleep.

"Bummer, well if you change your mind, Kinderton always has a welcoming pep rally for the athletes. Since it is football and cheer season, it's for them and all the students go to hang out. it'll be a great opportunity to meet some possible friends"

"Uh.. yeah, maybe, I'll see." I responded as I ran the flat iron down a small section of my hair.

I mean I wasn't lying, I actually did want to explore the campus more and possibly make a friend or two. Delilah is great so far but I know she probably has tons of friends and I would be delusional to think it would always just be me and her.

"I've got to jump in the shower before class, can you...hurry up?" She said not trying to sound too pushy.

"Yeah give me like 2 seconds"

Once I was done I grabbed my things out of the bathroom and made my way to my bed where I had my uniform laid out. I had a pair of ripped fishnets I was planning to pair with my uniform, it just needed a little 'oomph' to it.