SIX

Blake Holly

I took both of my arms and wrapped them around his neck, I pulled him in for a kiss and he grabbed my waist aggressively. Our tongues roughly danced in sync as the kiss deepened. We were so into it that we didn't pull away once for air.

He was kissing me hungrily as if he had been starved of this and waiting for this his whole life. He grabbed both of my thighs and lifted me up, I wrapped my legs around his waist and he walked towards a nearby wall, throwing me against it.

My hands still wrapped around his neck, I finally pulled away and spoke.

"Let's go."

It's like this excited him because he grabbed me off the wall and carried me back inside, he headed towards the same bathroom I was using earlier and slammed the door behind him. He placed me on the counter and I began unbuttoning the rest of the buttons on his shirt and undoing his pants.

What has come over me? I don't know. But I do know that I've never wanted anything this bad before. I never wanted another person this bad before, and from the way he was handling my body, I could tell he felt the same way.

It's crazy how little you could know a person and want them in such an intimate way.

He slipped my dress over my head leaving me in only my undergarments and began placing kisses along my jaw and making his way down to my neck, he knew exactly where to kiss me and it felt so damn good. I threw my head back and wrapped my legs tighter around his waist signaling that I want more. He groped and squeezed every part of my body. I want this.

"I want you" I moaned out.

"Shh"

He began groping my breast and placing kisses along my chest, and this really sent my body into overdrive.

"BLAKE ARE YOU IN HERE!!"

Suddenly, a series of aggressive knocks pounded on the door and I'm pretty sure it was Persephone's voice.

"Fuck" I quickly pulled away and jumped off the counter, grabbing my dress that was on the floor.

"YES I'M  COMING GIVE ME A  MINUTE" I yelled from the other side.

Paxton just kind of stood there smirking while rubbing his bottom lip.

"WE HAVE TO GO LIKE NOW" Persephone yelled back.

"Shit shit shit" I said under my breath. Once I realized what I just almost got caught doing and who I almost got caught doing it with I instantly regretted it. It was like my mind sobered up and God gave me a slap on the head.

What the hell Blake. What the hell are you doing?

Once I was decent I swung the door open and Persephone stood there with a look on her face as if she had been waiting on me forever.

She then peeked over me to see a shirtless Paxton behind me who was awkwardly looking at us. Her facial expression changed from a 'bitch hurry up' face to a 'bitch what the fuck?' face.

"Don't even ask" I grabbed her arm and pulled her away.

"What's wrong?" I asked her as we began walking down the steps.

"Ugh it's the worst, Delilah caught Johnathan kissing another girl and now she's down there embarrassing herself and I can't get her to stop"

"Oh my God seriously?" My hand flew over my mouth.

"Yes"

We made it down the steps and there we saw a huge crowd that was surrounded by no other than Delilah. She was screaming at what looked like Johnathan and a random blonde girl, but I couldn't tell what she was saying until I got closer.