SEVEN

Blake Holly

The hot coffee splattered on my shoes, ruining my Ugg boots, and seeping through them. The steaming liquid scorched my feet but I couldn't even focus on the pain of the burn because I was so terrified of the message I just got.

I instantly began looking around, scanning the room to see if I could find anyone who could be my perpetrator. There were too many moving bodies, and it was hard for me to make out if anyone could be suspicious. My stalker could be standing right in front of me and I had no way of knowing.

Okay, breathe Blake.

Just breathe.

I did something I never thought I would do which is text them back, I decided that maybe I could find out a little more information about this person if I tried to hold a conversation with them.

Blake: Who are you?

Unknown- I'm your worst nightmare ;) *sent one attachment*

My hand flew over my mouth as I almost choked seeing that they sent me a video. The preview of it was a black screen so I had no idea what I was about to see when I clicked the play button.

My finger trembled over my phone screen as I built up the courage to press it.

I instantly got sick to my stomach. It was a video of me and Paxton hooking up in the bathroom last night. I analyzed the video more and I studied the angle of the camera which looked like it may have been hidden somewhere in the bathroom. This person was waiting for me. This person knew...but how? Could Paxton be in on this?

The sickness I felt soon turned into anger.

Blake: You're fucking sick. LEAVE ME ALONE!!!!

Unknown- I'm not half as sick as the person you are, I want to play a game Blake...an eye for an eye per se.

A game? A GAME?

Blake: What is wrong with you...why are you doing this...

Unknown- Do what I say Blake.

Unknown- Or else I'll add you and Paxton's little mishap to the long list of secrets you already have *sent one attachment*

My heart was beating out of my chest, and I'm pretty sure I had a pool of sweat beneath my arms.

I clicked on the attachment. It was a picture of me and my dad when I was thirteen or so and two red X's were over his eyes.

Oh. My. God.

The last time I saw this picture was in a picture frame over my fireplace years ago. My mom threw away any recollection of my dad and so it was literally impossible that someone would find this picture. How did they get this picture?

Unknown- Ready to play now ;)

I took a deep breath before replying.

Blake: What do you want me to do?

_________________

Two days had gone by, and today was Monday. Classes resumed and I had my first big test in Trig III today. I studied as much as I could over the weekend, but the party and my hangover the next day really took a toll on my studying abilities.

Currently, I was scanning over some notes before I went to class. I woke up extra early today, so I could be ready on time without rushing and have a few spare minutes to prepare myself for my test.