6

'Yoo guys am back so yeah let's get back to the stories :D'

Author's pov:

So it's evening and it's mehandi function so everyone was getting ready well not that much but yeah nd mostly girls cuz they are going to apply mehndi along with the bride.

Somya nd yn both were downstairs and mehandi artists were already there so they started their work as soon as somya sat there nd yn was helping somya's mom in some work.

"Yn beta, you go you also have to apply mehndi na so I'll do the rest of the work" somya's mom said while arranging some gifts "it's okay aunty I'll go after helping you" yn said continuing the work.

Soon the boys were also downstairs and was enjoying the function well they were mostly eating cuz they got nothing else to do but two of them were very busy staring at their girls.

Yn's work was also done and she was also applying mehndi on her right hand by mehandi artists. "Why do girls apply that henna on their hands?" Taehyung asked

"The darkness of the colour of henna tells that how much the boy loves her girl also the girls write their grooms/husband name on their hands" said yn..

"Oh so there is no doubt somya's mehandi is going to be very dark"hobi said unknowingly as everyone chuckled and the boys teased him

"So are you going to write someone's name on your hand ynshi?" Jungkook asked and yn replied shaking her head sideways

"Oh really I don't think so" somya said to yn while teasing her "oh please han" yn said while rolling her eyes "don't tell me you already wrote his name" somya said gasping "oh please shat ap han i didn't" "so what you wer going to do that am I right" somya replied "ig yn said

Namjoon who was listening to their conversation went sad as soon as he heard that yn is going to write someones name he thought she has someone else in her life or maybe she is in a relationship 'poor boy'

Their chit chat session was soon ended as yn's phone started ringing it was her mom she picked her phone using her left hand "hello mumma" she said as soon as she picked up the call

Otp-
Yn/mom: hello beta.. how are you?

Yn: am good mumma.. how are you both doing?

Yn/mom: we both are good.. well i called you to tell you that your brother is going to come to attend somya's wedding as we both will not be able to attend the wedding so I sent him as soon as he returned from his buisness trip

Yn: what really?

Yn/mom: yes beta.. he will reach there tomorrow so send someone to pick him up

Yn: no worries mumma.. I'll pick him up

Yn/mom: ok then. take care both of you. And enjoy .

"What happened"somya asked yn "you won't believe" yn said controlling her excitement "Aksh bhaiya is coming to attend your wedding he will be here by tomorrow so I'm going to pick him up from the airport " " what really"somya asked confirming what she heard was true.

Both of them were close with eachother families so yn's brother was also like somya's brother. So she was also very excited.

"I also want to go to airport with you but I can't " somya said pouting soon hobi came and sat beside somya "who made my babe sad" hobi said to somya "no one.. infact I'm very happy rn my another brother is also going to come tomorrow" "oh who is he" hobi asked "my brother.. Aksh bhaiya" yn said

"Oh i didn't knew you have a brother too" hobi said to yn " it's just the topic never came.. also I'm going to pick him up tomorrow so I'll just go to sleep early" yn said while getting up from her couch as her mehandi was already done.

Soon everyone wished eachother good night and went to sleep except our namjoon he was still thinking about that boy whose name she wrote in her mehandi

In namjoons room ~

'I can ask her right' 'no I can't we aren't that close also i didn't said sorry about last time' ' that doesn't matter anymore she was behaving normal' 'but i can peek at her hand right ' ' no she will think of me as a creep' ' aish what will i do ' namjoon kept on talking to himself till his eyes got heavy and he fell asleep.

Still author's pov:

'Don't you think I'm writing author's pov more but who cares ¯⁠\⁠_⁠(⁠ツ⁠)⁠_⁠/⁠¯ but do tell me if am writing good enough or not ಠ⁠_⁠ಠ
'so let's get back to the story '

It's morning and somya's wedding will be day after tomorrow so today and tomorrow was a bit free so everyone can get some rest. they did functions early cuz they didn't wanted the boys to get tired especially our groom as they haven't attended any indian wedding before so yeah.

Yn was already ready and downstairs as she was about to leave for airport she told somya's mom and took one of their car to go the airport.

"Where are you going this early" "arey yr tok diya (aish why he has to interrupt that to from back)yn said turning back at the person who interrupted her

"You" "yes me.. do you see anyone else other than me" namjoon said "what do you want tell me fast I'm getting Late" she said rolling her eyes.

"Where are you going this early nd that too getting late" "i am going to die.. happy" she said forcing her simle "i am going to pick my brother up from the airport" she again said

"oh can i also come"namjoon asked "no you can't cuz I'm already late nd then I'll have to wait for you to get changed so bye "yn said"oh ok then drive safe" "since when donyou started to care about me" 'i always did' namjoon whispered huh "you said something?" "Ah...Nothing" "cool then I'm leaving bie " yn bid him a goodbye and left in a hurry.

She was sitting in the car putting her seat belt and was about to start the car but a phone call interrupted "yes bhaiya.. just wait for a while I'll be there super fast" she said and didn't let her brother speak.

Aksh's pov:

I was waiting for yn at the airport for 15 minutes so i decided to call her she picked up her phone and said she will be here soon she didn't even let me speak a word.. ' aish this girl ' i said to myself chuckling at my sister behaviour.

It's been 25 minutes more and yn was still not here nd I was getting worried about her cuz the distance between the house nd the airport was about 16 to 17 minutes..

__________________________________________

Ig am going to leave this part here only.. will continue this in the next part so buie buie :)

DESTINY  [ONGOING]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें