12

Author's pov:

Today is Somya and hobi's wedding and everyone was quite busy as they all had their meals in their rooms only and now everyone was getting ready and about boys as usual hobi is already ready and was telling his brothers to get ready fast as they are taking so much time according to hobi because he was ready too early..

In girls room:

"Somya beta are you ready" somya's mom said entering the room as somya was almost ready just a little touch up was left and Yn and Deepti were already ready.

They both were clicking some pictures cuz why not..

"Yes mami she is almost ready.. you can see her " Deepti said ok opening the gate for her to enter.

"Oh my god my daughter became so big that she is going to get married and will leave this country too" Somya's mom said while getting teary.

"Mumma please don't cry you'll make me cry" somya said pouting..

"Hana phir iska asli chehra saamne aa jayega" yn said as Deepti and yn chuckled.

"Mumma" somya whined. "No don't tease my daughter even tho it's true" Somya's mom said as she whined more

(An- well meri mummy hoti to yehi bolti :)

"Okok no more teasing.. get ready fast I'll be downstairs i have some work" somya's mom said and went downstairs after pecking her forehead.

As she left Aksh entered the room well he was out for a day he had some work so he didn't knew that Deepti already came.

(An- nhi yr ye sach nhi h.. sach to ye hai ki me bhul gai thi ki koi Aksh bhai naam ka banda bhi h ff me:))

As aksh entered he was attacked by hug from his another sister that's Deepti. "Omg aksh bhai.. how are you" deepti said as she let go of the hug.

"I'm good.. look how much my little sister has grown up but her height is still the same I'm seeing you after so long" aksh said patting her head.

"Bhaiya" Deepti whined as aksh laughed at her.. "BTW my sisters are looking so pretty how come is this possible" aksh said.

"Well we were born pretty right girls?" Yn said flipping her hairs.

"Nice joke " aksh said as he went towards somya "you are looking so pretty my lil sister" he said patting her head "thanku Bhai.. well you are also looking handsome" somya said smiling.

"I have to look handsome as i got some beautiful sisters"aksh said

"What a bipolar person" yn said rolling her eyes.

"I didn't told that you are beautiful" aksh said. "You did" yn said "no i didn't" "you did" "no-

"Shut up you both" Deepti said cutting aksh's word but still he whispered 'no i didn't'.

"Ok I'm going downstairs you girls get ready fast" he said and went downstairs.

Time skip to the venue~

(An- mai venue ki pic nhi dalri kyuki merko dhundni padegi nd I'm so confused.. so i decided not to put any :)

Btw girls dresses-