10

Namjoons pov:

I was taking a walking back home while my mind is all messed up.. as i got closer to the house i heard someone laughing and ig i can recognise whose laugh is it.. i was in my thoughts as i bumped into someone..

She is yn.. as soon as i recognise her she bumped into me and was about to fall but she grabbed my shirt making me fall on the top of her.. i putted my right hand behind her head so that she doesn't get hurt and from the other hand I was balancing myself..

I got lost in her eyes and we both were staring at eachother until we heard someone coughing..

I immediately pulled myself and offered my hand to her, she got up with the help of my hand and adjusted her dress and mumbled a small thankyou and ran inside..

I looked at aksh who was still looking at me and he looked at me once again and went inside..

'She was being different today' 'also she looked fine' i smiled a little seeing her all good and went inside.

Author's pov:

Yn went inside nd ran to her room.. as soon as she closed the door of her room she sat on th bed and sighed.. "omg what was that" she whispered..

She remembered what happened earlier and blood rushes to her cheeks.. "oh god" she said fanning herself and tapping her cheeks. completely unaware of the other person's presence inside the room.

"Oh my looks like someone made my yn blush" somya said making yn flinch on her place.. "yahh.. it's nothing.. it's just it's warm here" yn said and fanned herself.

"When did you came here" yn inquired.."well you came here after me" somya said shrugging.

"Well let's go downstairs mum called you for lunch.. she made your fav pav bhaji"somya said sitting on the bed.

"Oh my then why are you sitting here let's go" yn said pulling somya out of her room.

~~~

Everyone was sitting on the dinning table and talking about random things soon namjoon walked downstairs and sat across yn cause that's the only vacant seat there.

Yn looked at him in confusion as he wasn't introduced to her.. she knew that he is the same person she bumped into.

They both made an eye contact for a while before yn averted her gaze feeling flustered.

"Oh nd yn he is namjoon the one I was talking about"hobi said..

"Um Hie.. I'm yn"yn said to namjoon and smiled politely.

"I know" namjoon whispered.."huh?" "Um I said hi" namjoon smiled awkwardly.

Everyone started eating as yn said "mhm.. this is so tasty"..

Yn was eating peacefully unaware of someones gaze on her.. "hyung.. stop looking at her like this you look like a creep"jungkook whispered to namjoon.

Namjoon started eating as hobi spoke."so.. as y'all know our marriage was postponed so we decided to do it this Saturday.. is it okay mom?"

"We have only four days left and we have to do the preparations"yn said.

"It's ok the same venue is booked again and about the dresses we already bought them earlier" somya said

Everyone agreed and went in their rooms after having lunch.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Time skip to friday cuz I don't want to extend the story too much)

Yn's pov

It's friday today and everyone was quite busy with the preparations of somya and hobi's wedding. And about namjoon i get this weird feelings whenever I'm around her i don't know i always get flustered while talking to him it feels like I have know him for a long time.. my thoughts were interrupted as I heard my name.

I went downstairs and everyone was having lunch I went towards the dinning table and settled down beside jungkook as namjoon was sitting in front of me like always. Most of the time I caught him staring at me secretly.

Author's POV:

Everyone was eating silently as namjoon kept taking glances at her secretly but little did he knew that yn already knew about this.

Everyone finished their lunch and boys were sitting in the living room whereas somya and yn were cleaning the kitchen well somya wasn't doing anything but she was there talking to her bestie while yn was doing the dishes.
(An - arey bechari ki shaadi h kaam he thori krti rhegi vo)

Everyone was busy in their own works but suddenly someone's attention went towards a girl who entered the house while shouting "SAWAGAT NHI KROGE HUMARA" and yn and somya immediately rushed towards the living room and after seeing the girl they both enfluged her tightly.

As soon as they seprated somya hitted her head with a pillow that was on the couch "thuje ab yaad aa rhi h hena.. ati he mat ab kyu aagai" she kept hitting her with the pillow while that girl was laughing as she grabbed her pillow and threw it away, hugging somya tightly and still smiling. Well the pillow hitted yn's face.

"Well I was about to come at your wedding day last to last week but some work came up and I couldn't come but as soon as I heard that your wedding postponed I rushed over here" the girl said and sat on the sofa.

"Oh gwad I'm so tired bring me something to eat " she huffed while sitting and suddenly she got hit by a pillow that was thrown by yn.

"Yaahh" the girl yelled "what tune mara tha mujhe phle" yn said while shrugging and sat beside her.

The trio was so chaotic since the third girl joined them and the others were so confused while looking at them.

"Oh you still didn't introduced me to jiju" the girl said as she roamed her eyes around the room and she noticed there were so many people she was so into her world and talking to yn and somya she didn't noticed them and someone specific who was looking at her from the start.

"Oh yess come I'll introduce you both" somya said.

___________________________________________

Hehe.. so I'll introduce the new character in next episode.. till then buie buie.