15

Author's pov:

Everyone was sitting as namjoon scooted a little towards yn and whispered to her "you look so pretty".

She blushed at the compliment "you look handsome too"yn whispered slowly as namjoon chuckled.

After sometime everyone was at the venue and yoongi secretly told yn about his plan to propose deepti cuz he wanted someone's help in this.

"Oh my you like deepti?!"yn asked

"Um yes? That's what I told you ig"Yoongi asked confused.

"Ohmygwad for real"yn said excitedly.

"Um yes?" Yoongi was so confused by now.

"Oky I'll surely help you"yn said making yoongi happy.

Yn and namjoon were sitting on a table as yn was tired because of wearing heels for so long she slipped out of her heels as soon as she sat down on the chair.

"Ahh I'm so tired"she said sitting down.

"Should I help you in something m'lady " she flinched hearing namjoons' voice as she looked up to him.

"A coffee will work if you are free " yn said making him smile.

"I'm always free for you and even if I am not I'll make time for you"he said leaning down as he tucks a hair strand behind her ear making her blush.

Deepti was roaming around the venue with a straight face as she recieved a call from her mother.

On phone call-
(An-the left side will be her mother and the right side and italics will be deepti's )

[Hello mumma
How are you?]

[Hello beta I am
Good.. are you still
At somya's reception?]

[Yes mumma. Do
You have some work?]

[Ah actually do you
Remember I told you
About a boy last week?
They liked you and also
He wants to meet you
Personally so they are
Going to visit our house.
So is it okay with you?]

[Mumma I already told
You that I don't want to
Get married and moreover
I haven't seen him once.]

[I did sent you his pic
I remember.]

[Still mumma. I don't
Want to meet anyone.]

[Meet him once and
Then decide.]

[I'll see mumma
Someone is calling me
I'll talk to you later.]

Deepti was already upset about yoongi and now this conversation with her mother made her more upset.

Everyone was sitting on the table having their dinner as everyone was talking except for a few as yn noticed deepti's more gloomy face.

"Are you fine?"yn asked deepti as now mostly people on the table were looking at them well yoongi was already looking at her and he already noticed that something is off.

Deepti shook her head as she kept her gaze on her untouched plate.

"What happened tell us"somya said looking at her.