14

Author's pov:

It's the next day and also somya and hobi's reception. About Deepti she isn't feeling good after listening to the boys conversation she is continuously thinking that yoongi is going to propose someone and this ached her heart.

It's the same morning and yn and namjoon were out and this time for a walk because namjoon now knows that yn is too lazy.

They both were returning back as namjoon stopped infront of a coffee Shop.

"You want one? Cuz I'm having a coffee as i missed my morning coffee" namjoon said gaining yn's attention.

"Ah yes sure but less sugar pls" yn said.

"Oh sure take a till then I'll go get the orders" namjoon said.

Namjoon pov:

I took our coffees and went towards yn who was sitting near the door waiting for me. I smiled at her handing her the coffee.

She took the coffee from my hand before thanking me as we started walking back home.

As I sipped onto my cold coffee I looked at her tilting my head who was quitely sipping onto her cold coffee with a little smile on her lips.

As I was looking at her I remembered our first meeting how we both bumped into each other and she spilled her cold coffee on me. What a perfect first encounter I chuckled remembering that.

As she turned towards me "what's so funny " she asked.

"Nothing" I shook my head while smiling

"Your smile says otherwise" she said.

"It's nothing I just remembered something" I said

"What is it" she again asked

' it's you '
"I'll tell you later" I said as we continued walking.

As I had a flashback of yesterday so I thought to hold her hand again I extended my hand towards her but soon retrieved it back. It took me a lot of courage to hold her hand.

I took her hand intervening our fingers as I smiled looking forward my heart beating at an unusual pace. As I looked at her from the corner of my eyes. She was looking down blushing. 'Aigo she looks so cute '

I controlled my urge to pinch her cheeks as we were almost there. We were about to enter as she stopped looking at me but I know what she was asking.

I looked at her and smiled as I pulled her hand upwards our fingers still intervined as I placed a peck on the back of her hand. Loosing my grip on her hand as I smiled looking at her tomato red cheeks.

As she went inside with me following her.

Back to author's pov:

Namjoon and yn went to take shower as the rest of the members started having their breakfast and the table was unusually quite this time as Deepti wasn't talking much. She kept on looking at her plate taking small bites of whatever placed on her plate.

She didn't even spoke a single word and yoongi was looking at her worriedly he can see at her face like how tired she looked as if she didn't got any sleep.

This was unusual to yoongi aswell, he has always seen her like a talkative and cheerful girl but this side of her is making him worried for her.

"Hyung did something happened to Deepti noona?" Jimin whispered to yoongi

"I don't know but she is making me worried" yoongi said in a low voice.