16

(Ps: read the previous chapter again if you don't understand what is going on)

___________________________________________

Yoongi and deepti came back to the table holding hands the others didn't looked confused as much as they should be according to deepti.

The couple finally told everyone that they both are now in a relationship. The others were also happy for them.

The table soon became a chaos but was interrupted by a phone ringing. namjoon excused himself from the table as he got a call from his office.

After a few minutes namjoon came back with a gloomy face, grabbing attention from a few.

"What was the call for namjoonah?" Asked hobi

"Ah nothing.. there is some issue in the office I'll have to return early maybe" he said gaining the attention of yn as she looked at him, their eyes meeting.

Yn looked away as she felt her eyes burning. Namjoon noticed everything he just knew he wanted to confess his feelings before leaving and he was confirmed about her reciprocating his feelings.

He needed to do something so he told others that he'll be heading home first they all can come later. He had something in his mind as he messaged hoseok about it letting him know making sure that he does not open his mouth especially infront of her.

On the other side yn was just sitting on the dinning with the others without speaking a word as she kept playing with her food looking down not wanting to eat anything.

Others obviously noticed as they tried to cheer her up. She tried her best to smile at them not wanting them worry. After a little chit chat they decide to go home. Somya and hoseok in the same car, Yoongi deepti yn and jungkook and jimin taehyung jin in the other.

After reaching home everyone bid good night to each other and went in their rooms. Yn was on her way to her room but was stopped by Deepti in the corridor.

"Yn lets go to the rooftop" Deepti chirped at her. "Why? You should be with Yoongi right now" Yn said not wanting to let her know about her sadness.

"Oh my dear Yn, I want to spend some my time with my dear bestie before I go to korea again and about yoongi I'll see him in korea almost everyday" deepti said.

Yn suddenly got sad remembering that she can't spend her time with namjoon as he is going back to korea even before the others. Deepti noticed the sadness on her face as she tried to cheer her up.

"Let's gooo okayyy~" deepti again said making yn nod at her. "Ok then you go ahead I'll just take a blanket and will be there" yn again nodded at her words not wanting to make her sad as she made her way towards the rooftop.

The door of rooftop was closed as Yn slightly pushed the door getting shocked by the view infront of her as there stood Namjoon with the most beautiful dimple smile of his her heart flutterd at the sight a smile automatically made its way on her face.

"W-what are you here for?" Yn asked shocked a little by him and the decoration behind him.

"I'm here for you" he said smiling as he gestured her to come forward and she did.

"So let me get straight to the point I don't want to waste more time" he said as he step forward standing infront of her grabbing her hands in his lightly as he smiled warmly. "I wanted to say this from a long time but I don't know why I just couldn't and now that I have to leave soon I can't leave like this, I love you Yn so much infact I had loved you from a long time and I don't know about your feelings but as far as I think you do reciprocate my feelings and I don't want you to keep waiting" Namjoon said smiling his hands now cupping Yn's face.

"You idiot. You don't know how long I have been waiting for and today I thought yo-you were going to leave me like this" Yn said as a tear left her eye making namjoon panicked as he hurriedly wiped her tear kissing her forehead "I really sorry love, I didn't mean to" Namjoon whispered near her face pulling her into a hug as she clutched onto his shirt.

"I love you so much Yn"

"I love you too Joon" Yn said sniffing.

"Infact I had also loved you from a long time and maybe even before my accident that happened after Hoseok and somya's engagement" Yn said making Namjoon confused.

"How do you remember your feelings?"Namjoon asked confused a little making Yn chuckle. "Idiot I remember everything didn't the Dr. Said it's not like that I'll never have my memories"

"Oh I'm so glad" Namjoon sighed in relief pulling her closer to his chest as he pressed his cheek on her head.

They remained in the same position for a few minutes inhaling each other's scents calmly until yn remembers something.

"Oh no Deepti must be coming up here you need to leave" Yn said pushing him lightly making him tighten his grip around her chuckling lightly.

"She won't I told her to send you upstairs" He confessed smiling.

"B-but aren't you leaving tomorrow" yn whispered into his chest sadly making namjoon pull out of the hug cupping her face in his hands.

"I'm but I'll be back soon. I have some issue in the office to get solved but I promise I'll be back how can I leave when my other half is here.. hmm" He said softly smiling a little at her.

"But you do know that I don't live here right?" Yn asked as they are at somya house and she live in Delhi.

"Oh my darling.. I know everything about you. Next time I'll come directly at your house and like this I'll meet your parents too." He said. Yn blushed at the nickname.

"You are too eager to meet my parents.. hmm.. what if they don't like you then" Yn joked as she knew her parents are supportive and won't oppose their relationship as long as the man choosed by her keep her safe.

"Oh I didn't thaught about that.. then I'll make them like me.. I mean who don't want a handsome son-in-law like me" Namjoon said smiling.

"You haven't even proposed me yet" Yn said smiling widely.

"Then I should right?" Namjoon said as he stepped backward a little bending on his one knee pulling out a red velvety box from his pocket opening it as there laid a pretty not so fancy ring just as she liked.

"Will you be mine for forever Miss.Yn? Would you like to change your title from Miss to Mrs kim?" Namjoon asked looking up at her.

Yn smiled brightly as her eyes glittered with tears those weren't the tears of sadness or anything but those tears were the tears of happiness as she nodded extending her hand towards him."Yes I'll"

Namjoon slided the ring in her finger as he placed a peck on her ring and stood up pulling her into his arms once again. The couple spend the rest of the night on the rooftop cuddling, talking, stargazing together cherishing the moment.

___________________________________________

(Will continue the rest in next part. Also there aren't much parts left :)