8

Hehe I don't know what i did in the previous part but anyways ಠ⁠‿⁠ಠ

Author's pov:

Soon somya and everyone came at the hospital and namjoon was sent back home with yoongi to get fresh up cuz he was the only one stayed at the hospital.

Nd about somya and hobi's marriage it was postponed cuz yn condition was not good also somya and hobi can't do their marriage in this situation so...

At hospital~

It's afternoon and yn was still unconscious nd somya, hobi and aksh were sitting in her room. While some of them went home and some were outside. Namjoon also wanted to go to hospital but yoongi didn't let him.cuz he knows it's hard for him to see yn like this.

After a few hours ~

Somya was going outside the room but her steps halted as soon as she heard her name called by someone she immediately rushed towards that person and pulled yn into a hug.

"Do you know how scared I was? Huh? How scared aksh bhaiya was? You don't care about us right? Who told you to drive like that haan? Nd poor namjoon he was also very scared!!" Somya said that in one breath.

'Well yes somya knows that namjoon also like yn. Cuz last night when she wanted to stay hobi told her to let namjoon stay and then he told her about his feelings'.

"Oh will you let me speak? Nd I'm sorry for making you guys worried but who is namjoon?" Yn asked.

Somya's face colour faded and soon hobi entered the room "oh you are awake yn.. how are you feeling? Should I call the Dr.?" Hobi asked.

"Erm.. somya.. who is he?" Yn asked somya in a low tone making sure the boy infront of her doesn't listen but he did.

"Huh.. what?" Hoseok asked confused nd by this somya understood what was happening.

"Yn.. stay here I'll send aksh bhai.. I'll come in a few minutes.. " somya said as yn nodded. "Let's go hoseok" somya said to hoseok while grabbing his hand leading him outside as a confused hoseok followed her.

As somya got out of the room she rushed towards the Dr. Cabin and knocked on his cabins door.

"Dr, yn is awake.." somya said as soon as she got inside the dr cabin. "Well that's good. I already told you she will wake up soon" Dr said.

"Ik that's good but she doesn't remember some of us she doesn't remember my soon to be husband while she stayed with us more then a month" somya said explaining to Dr.

"Oh.. that's the case then let me check on her" Dr said while collecting his equipments.

Dr. Did some check ups on yn
'idk what they do in these types of cases so hehe :)'
"So Ms. Yn what do you last remember." Dr asked yn and yn looked at somya and her brother following hoseok cuz they three were present in the room along with the Dr and one nurse

"Umm... I last remember was somya informed me about her engagement nd.. I.. was in Delhi? Well were am I now?"yn said confused

"Oh ok... well.. take care ms. Yn I'll be back after few hours." Dr. Said to yn and and told the others to follow him.

In dr. Cabin~