7

Hiee gaizz... I have a plot in my mind so let's see how it goes.

Aksh pov:

It's been half and hour nd she is still not here nd I'm getting worried i tried calling her but all went in vain now I'm really worried about her i was about to call somya to ask about her just then i recieved a call from yn number. I immediately recieved her call.

"Is this aksh speaking" someone said from the other side making me worried "yes.. who is this?.. nd why do you have my sister's phone" i asked the person who called me.

"The owner of this phone got into an accident and she has been admitted to x.y.z hospital. This was the last number on the call log so I called you Come here asap" my body froze as soon as I heard what this person said and immediately rushed outside nd told the driver the hospital's address.

I reached the hospital nd kept my bags somewhere safe in the locker nd went towards the reception and asked" there is an accident case of this girl named yn ". "I don't know her name sir but yeah there is a person who is admitted in the hospital with an accident case.. it's second floor emergency ot"

As soon as the receptionist told me I thanked her and rushed towards the emergency ot. I went there nd waited for the doctor to come till then I decided to call somya and inform her about all this.

Otp:

Somya:hello bhaiya.. you guys didn't reached here it's been long.. are you guys out enjoying without me huh..

Aksh: s-somya..

Somya: what happened bhaiya is everything okay?

Aksh:i-i wish.. i wish it was*he sobbed over the phone call making somya more worried*

Aksh: y-yn

Somya:y-yn what happened to her? She is okay right? Tell me aksh bhai

Aksh: no s-she isn't.. yn got into an a-accident.. *he said sobbing*

Somya's pov:

I received aksh bhai's call and he was sobbing nd i was getting worried if everything is alright or not.. but as soon as he said that yn got into an accident my body froze i felt tears streaming down my face and i was about to fall on my knees but hobi hold me tight

"Babe, what happened? Why are you crying? Is everything okay?" Hobi asked me i shook my head still crying unable to speak anything.

By this everyone was downstairs and was worried why somya is suddenly crying..

"Y-yn" i said still crying

Author's pov:

"Y-n she got into a accident" somya said while crying "we need to go to x.y.z. hospital asap" somya said while getting up from the floor.

And poor namjoon as soon as he heard yn got into a accident his heart clenched and tears welled up in his eyes he was controlling himself. As he got to know the hospital in which she is admitted he ran towards the car as sat on the driver seat.

"Namjoon stop you aren't in a state to drive sit at the back I'll drive" jin said "but hyung yn" "just go and sit at the back she will be fine" jin said.

Namjoon didn't argued much cuz this time yn was more important. He quickly shifted at the back seat along with jungkook, yoongi was sitting in front seat with jin and jin started driving.

Somya and hobi were already on their way to the hospital. Other members and people stayed at the house.

"Hyung she will be fine right" namjoon kept on crying silently and jungkook was rubbing his back.

"She will be fine namjoonah just be strong" yoongi said consoling him

At the hospital~

Everyone came and asked at the reception and went towards the emergency ot. They went towards the ot and aksh was there sitting on the hospital bench with his head hung low. Nd he was crying.

Somya rushed to him "a-aksh bhai" aksh looked at somya as soon as he heard her.

"How's she" namjoon asked desperately aksh looked at him and then somya. "He's yn friend. Infact they all are." Somya said.

''The doctor said she lost too much blood as her head hitted the starring well much harder and she'll remain unconscious for some time. Nd i don't know when will she wake up'' aksh said

"Don't worry bhaiya she will be alright.. after all our yn is strong" somya said to aksh

Namjoon was again silently crying he went from there to another corridor and sat on the floor keeping his hands on his face. 'She'll be alright' 'my ynie is strong ' he was telling himself.

"Don't worry namjoonah the doctor already transmitted the blood and she'll be conscious after sometime. Be strong" yoongi said as he caressed the crying namjoon's hair.

Here somya was also trying so hard not to cry and hobi was hugging her telling her not to cry.

After some hours~

"Aksh bhai you go home and get fresh up.. you are here from morning and you came directly from airport.. I'll look after yn. Don't worry " somya said.

"Yes aksh.. she is right infact somya you too go home I'll stay here with namjoon" jin said looking at namjoon and he nodded his head.

"But.. i don't want to disturb you guys" "no one is disturbing us. Nd afterall yn is also our friend right we'll stay here tonight so you guys go and take some rest" jin again said

Soon everyone left except for namjoon and jin "hyung you should also go. There is only one couch so I'll manage there you can go home. I'll look after her" namjoon said to jin while looking at yn

Jin understood he wanted some time so he didn't declined he also went home and told everyone there that namjoon will stay overnight.

Namjoon was sitting beside yn's bed looking at her nd tears formed in his eyes looking at his love lying infornt of him in this state. He slept keeping his head on yn hand.

At morning ~

Namjoon was still sleeping keeping his head on her hand and soon the Ward's door opened revealing yn's brother and yoongi.

Namjoon was still unaware of the two boys presence in the ward nd yoongi goes towards namjoon md shake him to wake up. Namjoon opened his eyes groaning.

But soon his eyes widened seeing yn's brother looking at him intensly..

"A-h good morning hyung and aksh" namjoon said rubbing the back of his neck..

"Did the doctor came to check on her" aksh asked namjoon. "ani he didn't " namjoon replied. "oh ok" aksh said taking his seat beside yn on which namjoon was previously sitting.

Soon the doctor came to check on yn. "She is stable rn. She will wake up very soon." Dr. Said and left the room.

___________________________________________

Stay tuned for the next part╮⁠(⁠.⁠ ⁠❛⁠ ⁠ᴗ⁠ ⁠❛⁠.⁠)⁠╭
Till then buie buie.