11

Author's Pov:

"Oh yes I'll introduce you to everyone" said somya grabbing everyone's attention.

"She's Deepti , my cousin and also our i mean yn and my best friend" somya said to the boys..

'Deepti' someone whispered to himself and smiled unknowingly.

"Nd he is hoseok or hobi my soon to be husband" somya said introducing hobi.

"And this is namjoon, seokjin, yoongi ,jimin, taehyung and jungkook his friends." Somya said introducing everyone.

"Oh they are korean?right?" Deepti said and hobi nodded and said "yes we are from Korea".

"Oh my gwad.. I'm also i mean i also live in Seoul from last 5 years" deepti said excitedly.

"Oh that's great.. what kind of work you do?" Jin asked.

"Well at first I did some part time jobs while studying and after completing my studies I applied for a job in Min enterprises I had the same interview last week that's why I couldn't come" Deepti said

"Min enterprises?" Yoongi asked.

"Um yeah.. nd yk what that's Korea's one of the biggest company oh I still can't believe i got selected as a financial manager in that company" deepti said controlling her excitement.

"Isn't that your company yoongi hyung?" Taehyung asked yoongi but everyone heard as yoongi nodded his head "yes".

As soon as Deepti heard that she choked on the air coughing loudly as she composed herself she stood up bowing nighty degrees to Yoongi.

"Ah no need for the formalities Ms.Deepti we aren't here for some company work so be yourself " yoongi said.

Deepti nodded her head and said to somya "my room is still same or should I have another one".

"It's the same" somya said smiling. "Ohk then I'll go I'm so tired after that long flight I didn't got any sleep in the flight as you know my acrophobia got over me" Deepti said.

"Oh my i totally forgot about it how did you managed the whole flight" yn said.

"Ah there was a girl sitting beside me so i changed my seat with her and distracted myself with some music and books but now I'm very tired I'm going to take some rest otherwise I'll look horrible tomorrow at wedding" Deepti said pouring herself a glass of water and gulping it down.

As she mentioned about her acrophobia someone looked at her worriedly.

(An- Idk who's that someone don't ask me╮⁠(⁠.⁠ ⁠❛⁠ ⁠ᴗ⁠ ⁠❛⁠.⁠)⁠╭ )

"Ok you go I'll bring something for you to eat in your room" yn said going towards kitchen as Deepti dragged her bags with her.

Time skip to evening ~

"OH NOoo" someone yelled and that someone was Deepti.

As soon as yn and somya heard she ran to her "what happened?" Somya asked.

"I don't have any dress for tomorrow" Deepti said panicking.