Media Mishap- LH44

I was sitting in my driver's room, lounging on the sofa just watching some of the drivers doing their media duties. Thankfully, it was George's turn to do the media duties on the Friday but this meant that I had to do them on Saturday. Lando was doing his, he had a good session today with finishing 4th.
As usual, he  got asked a question about me. Honestly, I don't know what the reporters obsessions are with me, anyway I became fearful that he might slip-up and give us away like I did every time. Unfortunately, this time my fears were confirmed when he referred to me as, Uncle Lewis.
Immediately I went and messaged him, even though I knew he wouldn't be able to see them until he had finished his media duties. Unfortunately, the Reporter had also picked up Lando's slip as I gathered from my phone blowing up, had quite a few other drivers. He made amends quickly though with his excuse. I found it a good excuse because it wasn't a direct lie to the media.

When his interview had finished, I decided to check out the messages that I had gotten on my phone. If I didn't do it then, and get it over with, then I would end up having hundreds of messages from a certain somebody wanting some answers. First, I went to my chat with Lando as he had answered my messages from earlier. I also wanted to ask him if it was okay for me to tell somebody about us.

To Lando: Erm, is it okay for me to tell somebody about us being related
To Lando: It's just that I feel bad for keeping it a secret from them
From Lando: Yeah it's fine, I was thinking of telling somebody myself
From Lando: Who were u thinking of telling
To Lando: Thanks, good luck telling Carlos
From Lando: How did u know I was gonna tell him?????

I exited out of my chat with Lando, purposely not answering his question because I wanted to leave him hanging. It made me chuckle as I could almost hear his indignation through the message. Next I went into a different chat before this person bit my head off for not answering them.

From 💙🧡: Why the fuck did Lando call u Uncle Lewis
To 💙🧡: Well, I have something to tell u
To 💙🧡: Meet u later
From 💙🧡: Yeah, u do have something to tell me
From 💙🧡: My hotel, at 8 pm
To 💙🧡: I'll be there

With that sorted it was just the general messages from all of the other drivers wondering about what happened. I did feel bad for not telling them but I also didn't want to tell them all at the same time, I'd rather do it a bit at a time. Chuckling at some of the messages I got, I started to look forward to meeting up later.