Cafe- SV5

I was sitting in my hotel room when I received a message from Lewis asking me to meet him at the cafe to tell me something. It made me immediately wonder what he wanted to tell me. My second thought was that it was to do with something that was said yesterday but I wasn't sure so I got ready to meet him so I could find out. When I approached the cafe I could see Checo, Nando, Val, and Danny, I wondered what they were doing there.

"Hey, what are you guys doing here," I asked.
"Oh erm, Lewis wanted to meet me here," Danny replied.
"Same with me," Val said.
"And me," Nando added.
"Me as well," Checo said.
"Hmm, I wonder what he wants to tell us," I pondered.
"Well, no need to wonder any longer because here he is," Danny said.

We all turned to look over where Danny's gaze was and Lewis was heading over toward us with a slightly sheepish look on his face. What was that about I asked myself? We all headed inside and sat down at one of the tables all looking at Kewis in expectation.

"I suppose you all want to know why I wanted to meet all of you," he said as soon as we all had ordered some food.
"Yes, we do," I replied speaking for everyone at the table, who were also nodding.
"First of all I apologise for not telling you this sooner but I hope that you understand why I didn't or rather couldn't tell you," Lewis said looking down at his lap.
"Ah, just get on with it man," Nando said.
"Sorry, well here goes, Lando is my nephew, when he called me Uncle Lewis in his interview yesterday he wasn't lying."

All of us looked around in amazement at each other, none of us knew what to say since we were all speechless. I had suspicions that what Lewis had to tell us had something to do with what was said the other day but I wasn't expecting this and by the looks of it neither were the others.

"How exactly is Lando related to you, is it by marriage?" Val asked.
"It's by blood actually," Lewis replied and I must say that I was shocked as I thought it would have been by blood.
"Can I ask how is Lando blood related to you because aren't your siblings a little young to have Lando as a child?" Danny queried.
"Oh he is the child of my older sister," Lewis responded and then went on to tell us all about it, by the end, we were all even more amazed.
"I can see why you haven't told anyone," Checo said.
"Yeah, we haven't told anyone because we didn't want to jeopardise his F1 career."
"That makes sense," I said finally after my brain had finally processed the information.
"So now we're going to make the drivers aware that we're related, but the media is still going to be kept in the dark at least for now."
"That's a good decision," Val said.
"Thanks."