Who???- LN4

When Lewis said he was going to tell somebody I wondered who he was going to tell. I was quite indignant when he completely ignored my question then offered me luck for telling Carlos. How on earth did he know that I was going to tell Carlos of all people. I could have been telling George or Alex, but somehow he managed to guess that it was Carlos. Okay, I do admit that I'm dating the guy, but neither of us had told anybody, so how did Unc- Lewis know. 

To Carlos💖: Can I meet u later
From Carlos💖: Is this about what u said earlier
To Carlos💖: Yeah
From Carlos💖: Meet u at that cafe I told u about yesterday
To Carlos💖: What time
From Carlos💖: 4pm
To Carlos💖: Sounds good, looking forward to it

With that sorted, I looked forward to 4pm that evening. I assumed that I had the same problem as Lewis cause my phone was still being blown up by the other drivers. For goodness sake, couldn't they have used the group chat instead of privately, that way I wouldn't have to answer everybody individually. I was just getting comfortable in my drivers room when there came a knock at the door. Sighing, I got up to see who it was. When I opened the door, I saw that it was Andreas who was stood outside. He was one of two people besides me and Lewis who knew that we were related, the other one being Toto Wolff.

"Ah, Lando I was hoping that you were still here."

"Come on in Andreas, I assume that this is about what happened earlier."

"Yes it is, caused us a right PR nightmare you have. Don't worry though, we have it all under control until you decide that you want to come clean."

"Thanks Andreas, you're a lifesaver. Erm, me and Lewis have decided that we are going to tell the drivers a bit at a time, just so that your aware."

"Alright, thank you for the heads-up Lando, I assume that you are going to tell Carlos first."

"Why does everybody think that I am going to tell Carlos first, not that your wrong."

"You and Carlos are not as subtle as you think."

With that Andreas had the audacity to walk out of my drivers room chuckling to himself. I mean he said what he said then just walked out without expanding on what he just said. Unfortunately, I had no time to dwell on it as time had gotten ahead of me.