5 Years Later- 3rd Person

It was five years after the crash that sent Lewis Hamilton to hospital and that led to Lando Norris revealing that him and Lewis were related. After Max won the championship that season making it his second, Lewis won the championship the year after leading to him beating Michael Schumacher's record and then retiring that same year. Charles Leclerc won it the next year. Then it was Lando's turn to win the title to which his Uncle looked on with a fond smile on his face.

Now, Max was set to win this year's championship to make it his 3rd title.

---
Max's POV

I couldn't believe it, I was about to win my third championship title. None of the other drivers except from Lando and Carlos knew that I was in a relationship with Lewis. Yes, we are still together. And we were planning to announce it if I win the championship this year.

OH MY GOD.....
I am a three time world champion!!!

"Well done Maxie, you deserve this and I'm so proud of you," Lewis said whilst twirling me around in his arms.
"Thanks Lew."
"Now, are you ready to tell everyone about us?"
"Yep, lets do this," I said determinedly.

I went up onto the stage ready to receive my trophy and be interviewed.

"So, Max Verstappen how does it feel to be a three time world champion?"
"I think it feels fantastic, but I wouldn't have been able to do this without my husband by my side."
"Husband, who are you married to?"

When that question was asked Lewis came out of the shadows and I went and pulled him into a kiss, which hundreds of millions of people saw happen.

"Does that answer your question."

The reporter didn't answer, and just stared at us speechless and in shock.
After I received my trophy, I saw that my phone had blown up with messages. I didn't answer any of them, instead I turned off my phone and went off on holiday with Lewis Hamilton the eight time world champion, and also my husband.

We got married after Lewis had won his eighth title. It was a low key wedding with Toto, Andreas, Lando and Carlos, since they were the people who knew about us being together.
Christian only found out about us being together that night and to say he was shocked was an understatement

Epilogue: 3rd Person

Max and Lewis stayed happily married until the day they died. Lando and Carlos also ended up getting married a few years Later, where all the 2022 grid was invited.
In reaction to the drivers finding out about Lewis and Max being married, they were all shocked beyond belief.

And this is where we're going to leave their story, and let Lewis and Max, Lando and Carlos, live their married lives in peace.