Background Stories For my OC

Angel- Angel's parents weren't rich but they weren't exactly poor ether. She has a younger sister named Samantha (BTW I have to get use to spelling Samantha with 1 'm' instead of 2. My little sister's name is spelled with 2 like this Sammantha. OK back to story) Melody loves to sing and perform. She wants to become a professional singer who shows people that no matter what people say you can make a difference in this world.

Samantha- Samantha is the little sister of Angel. She loves to Box and play the viola. She wants to be apart of a famous Orchestra or be like Lindsey Sterling and be a solo performer. She and Melody made a deal saying that they will work as hard as they can to get scholarships for the same fine arts school, Julliard in New York and live together there.

April- April is a giant goof-ball who loves to play pranks on others. Especially her sister's boyfriend Micheal. She has Type 2 Diabetes but that doesn't slow her down at all. Everyone thinks she lives up to her name very well, April Fools Smith

Gracie- Gracie is a sweet and fun-loving girl. She makes the impossible, possible. In everybody's eyes she is a 5 year old trapped in a teenager's body.

Foxy- Foxy is a badass girl. She hates other people talking crap bout something. She is very outgoing and can be a bitch if she wanted too. She loves to start mischief hey what can she say it's in her blood.

Emily- Emily is obsessed with Tim Burton movies. She loves too embarrass people all the time. She is, best friends with Foxy

Rachel- is a smart yet sarcastic girl. She loves kendo, karate, and plain old fighting. She hates guys who only want a one night stand. She loves Japan and Japanese food. She is in infatuated with wolves  and loves to look at the moon in her spare time.