Kidnapped by a God

Steve's POV

I was laughing in the background watching Rachel  about to kill a blonde bimbo. I was laughing at Bucky 's face. It was crazier than mine was finding out who her dad was. I stepped in when I saw her about to strangle the stupid blonde. "Remind me never to interfere with you trying to kill later and to give me a hug now."

She giggled at me but still gave me a hug. Man when Steve saw me and Rachel  he looked like he was going to faint. "When did this happen Steve"

I was laughing at him so was Logan. "You are way late." Rachel  giggled and I just chuckled. Even though we were happy at the moment I couldn't help but feel like something was ready to break open. I guess Rachel  must of sense my distress and kissed my cheek.

"Baby what's wrong? You seem upset. Why? We're having a good time."

The truth was I didn't know why I was feeling uneasy. I have a beautiful girlfriend, a place filled with ribs and I didn't get killed by Logan. The first one is best the third is a close sec.

Narrator's Pov
While the group of heros were laughing and cutting up and mysterious figure was watching them from a distance. For a normal eye you couldn't see the difference from him and the crowd. But he was actually the god of mischief. Loki the brother of Thor. He has taken a interest in the two girls. As the contest was about to begin a big storm that seemed unnatural to the group. "Dad what's going on?" Rachel  asked. But Logan didn't know. As they were distracted Loki had come up behind both Steve and Rachel . Right when Steve felt him it was too late. Loki had put a dart in the back of their necks and grabbed Rachel . "She's mine now Captain " Loki said to Steve  blacked out but it was a short lived because Logan had his scent and Rachel 's sent of distress. He attacked Loki only to go threw a illusion of Loki. "What's wrong wolf man? Can't beat me." Logan had enough of this so he sought out Rachel's sent to find out it lead to no where. "Damn." He was about to grab Angel only to find her missing and to find a knocked out Winter Soilder.