Big Surpirses Await You

Rachel's POV

Today I was heading too New York to surprise Angel and Samantha and to go to the same school as them to get my writing degree. The girls told me about their apartment and the school informed me that they were willing to change the apartment into a much more larger one, so that i could bunk with them. I know them very well and plus they could show me around the campus which would be much easier than to get some complete stranger to be my tour guide.

I was happy when they gave me a small very dull description of the apartment though. The apartment they said is going to have a large kitchen and living room, three, decent size bedrooms and two bathroom like the girls originally had before. I already chosen my room and the color paint that i want with it. I just have to get the girls now and then head on over to the apartment. I have my dual sports motorcycle with me to do the job, I already told the guys to put the boxes in the living room as well. Just as i was heading up to Mel's room to tell her and Sam about what was going on I bumped into a little problem.

Just great......

 A guy who Angel and especially i didn't get along with much bumped into me.

"Well if it isn't the Baka, haha, you thought I would never learned what that meant after you called me it everyday in ninth grade. How in the world did u get to New York City?"

Oh my gosh......

You all seriously don't know how hard it was for me not to deball him at this exact moment, no idea. His name was Jaden and he tormented Angel and I in the 9th grade. I always talked to him and cussed him out in Japanese while Mel would speak to him in Spanish just to crawl into his skin. He was an idiot, no a moron, no a retard, who thought that everyone had to like him. I was walking away when he grabbed my shoulder causing me to flipped him as I told him to buzz off.

I got to Angel and Sam's door and just as I went to knock, the door flung open and I was immediately tackled to the ground.

"Rachel what in the world are you doing here?" Sam cried out in joy.

I laughed.

"Oh you know seeing the girls to tell them that they got a better apartment with me that is only a block away from the school and away from a certain moron, idiot we all know and love." Note the sarcasm.

"When is the truck coming to pick up all our stuff?" That's when i pulled out my phone and called the boys. Man I love using my cousins to help move my stuff in, it's fun. I asked them if they were done and they were and asked if they could grab the girls stuff as well. They said they could and I gave them the address to the apartment, just as the girls began to pack there stuff, which honestly wasn't much.

 I turned to the girls and told them not to worry that my cousins were getting their boxes.

"How about we order some Chinese food at our new apartment?" I asked them, I already knew they would agree because Angel will say yes to almost anything food related and Sam just loves Chinese food. "I hope you got a ride because I only have my Dual Sports Motorcycle and it only holds one person at a time." They nodded and went to the garaged and pulled out in a black Chevy Malibu.

We all headed to the apartment and the girls were head over heels in love with it. Like I was when I first arrived there to check it out.

Damn the boys knew which room I wanted and unpacked all my stuff. They also painted my room the colors I wanted, three walls were painted in lavender while the forth wall was painted black with a Mortal Instrument sign in the center of it. We all entered the living room to find a big love seat and two recliners. The one question that came to my mind was.

"WHO THE HELL WAS GOING TO PAY THE RENT FOR THIS PLACE!!!"

NEXT DAY

Today the girls and I are going to do some back to school shopping. First we went to Hottopic to grab me a few tank-tops and some new rings. Then we went to shoe carnival to grab Angel some new Jordans, Sam some new flip-flops and me some new combat boots. After a few more stores we grabbed some pizza at Cici's.

Then we got home and saw that the girl's stuff were put in their room and also their bedrooms were painted. Angel's room had three walls painted pink and one black and Samantha's was white with rainbow color splatters all over it.

 "I wish they didn't do this because now I feel guilty" Angel said out of the blue. I knew the feeling of asking for something simple but getting something amazing and wonder why couldn't they let me do the work. Well there's no point in worrying now because now its done.

The girls and I went and chose a movie to watch and got some snacks to eat while watching it. We all agreed on The Blind Side. We got some snickers, twix, and some things to prepare my famous homemade cowboy cookies to eat while we enjoyed the movie. After about half an hour, I had all the cookies made and pop some popcorn. So i don't know what happen after the first 30 mins into the movie....

TBC.....