Singer and Solider part 2

Bucky's  POV

I saw this beautiful girl who was knocked down by a blonde bimbo. I grabbed her before she hit the ground.

" Are you ok miss?"

She nodded dumbly while the woman was glaring at her.

" You could have seriously hurt. "

All the woman did was smile.

" That would have been a show I would pay for."

"You know what. I have never harmed you and by the way he's talking to you to aren't together so don't act like you are" The girl who I saved from a mouth full of grass.

The blonde didn't like what she said obviously

"You little skank..."

"LANGUAGE!!" The girl and I said at the same time.. Man I hang out with Steve too much.

"Whatever. You should watch your back because its going to be bused when we meet again"

"Yea not likely"

"Why so Solider boy here can protect you? You weakling."

"No because lets say for your sake that my friends bite is worst than her bark."

"So where is your friend?"

"Right here."
We all turned to find a girl with long black hair in a outfit that is very different.

"Now what's this bout my bite worst than my bark?" The new girl said and when she saw me she saluted me." Sargent ."

"At ease"
Both of the girls looked confused.

"Um... Rachel why did you salute him and call him Sargent "

"Um Angel the man who's defending you is Sargent Bucky Barnes . I took ROTC for my whole high school career so I have to salute my higher ranking officer."
So their names are Angel  and Rachel. Pretty names.

"How long has it been since you opened a history book or watched the news or even glanced at it?"

"Since we graduated. Still I wish I knew"

"Aww Angel. Doesn't matter right now but what does matter is the fact I heard you say language and a chick's voice threating you."

"Oh you know I'm just ticking off a chick who doesn't like and threated to beat me up."
If looks could kill the blonde would of been dead. The blonde gulped when she saw her eyes.

"I'm guessing you know you I am."

"Yes your the Black Crow from South Carolina "

"Then you know I can kill you of it wasn't the fact that my best friend and Sargent  Barnes was here. Am I correct?"
The blonde didn't say anything but she did nodded.

"Now tell me why you threatened my best friend"

"She has the Sargent  wrapped round her finger"

"So that gives you a reason to push her to the ground?"
Again no answer but a nod.
Rachel  was about to pounce her when she was hold back by someone I knew very well. Logan Howlett.

"Woah baby girl. What's making you want to pounce?"

"Daddy I love you but let me go so I can rip that chick to shreds"
DADDY?SINCE WHEN DID THE WOLVERINE HAVE A KID. MUCH LESS A DAUGHTER?

"Hey Mr. Howlett"Angel said to him casually.

"Hey Angel . How has your studies been?"
Did the wolverine just ask her how her studies been? How the heck does he know her?

"Ok but can you put Rachel  down. Hold on to her so she doesn't get arrested."

"Ok. One so she doesn't chew my arm off. Andimatium and all."

Rachel's POV

After about 30 minutes in bed just hugging Steve. I realized that it was almost time for Angel 's rib eating contest AMD bolted.

"Woah. Rachel  what's wrong?" Steve  asked as I was running like a chicken with my head cut off.

"Um my friend is in a eating contest and I said I'll be there to support her while Sam was studying."

"Wow can you move."

"Yea I can and I have to go." I peck him on the cheek and ran out of the apartment.

🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃Time skip🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃

I got to the competition when I heard Angel's voice and some high pitched bitch.

"No because lets say for your sake that my friends bite is worst than her bark."

There's Angel. I walk up to the group where Angel is.

"So where is your friend?"

"Right here." I say walking up to them. I caught a glance of a guy who I then recognized as Winter Soilder AKA Sargent Bucky Barnes . I then saluted him and said "Sargent" I was probably the only cadet on my flight In high school to meet and saluted The Sargent Bucky Barnes.

"At ease "He then dismissed me.

Angel and the blonde bimbo looked at me funny.

"Um... Rachel  why did you salute him and call him Sargent?" Angel said. I thought for sure she would know who this was.

"Um Angel the man who's defending you is Winter  Soilder . I took ROTC for my whole high school career so I have to salute my higher ranking officer." Her face was hilarious when I told her.

"How long has it been since you opened a history book or watched the news or even glanced at it?" I knew its been awhile.

"Since we graduated. Still I wish I knew"

"Aww Angel. Doesn't matter right now but what does matter is the fact I heard you say language and a chick's voice threating you."I said lookng at the blonde bimbo who I guessed recognized me but I've never seen her in my life unless.

"Oh you know I'm just ticking off a chick who doesn't like and threated to beat me up."

If looks could kill the blonde would of been dead. The blonde gulped when she saw my eyes.

"I'm guessing you know you I am."

"Yes your the Black Crow  from South Carolina "

"Then you know I can kill you of it wasn't the fact that my best friend and Sargent  Barnes was here. Am I correct?"

The blonde didn't say anything but she did nodded.

"Now tell me why you threatened my best friend"

"She has this guy  wrapped round her finger"

"So that gives you the right to push her to the ground?" I asked clearly getting more passed. When she nodded I lost it. I was about to pounce her when I felt arms around my waist.' Oh no'

"Woah baby girl! What got you wanting to pounce?"

"Daddy I love you but let me go so I can tear this chick to shreds!" I stated as I kept trying to get my hand on the bitch. Angel and daddy were talking while I was to busy trying to find a way out of his arms and my hands around the bitch's neck. I was suddenly put down but I could still fill daddy's arm around my waist to keep me close. I on the other hand had other ideas. I literally jumped towards the girl to find my self hugged to a male chest. Wait I know this warmth.

"Remind me to never interfere with you trying to kill later and to give me a hug now." Steve 's voice said.

Narrator's pov

What none of the group knew was they were being watched by someone who wanted Rachel.

🎃🎃🎃🎃CLIFFY!! NO KILLING ME I HAVE SCHOOL. OH WELL BYE BYE 🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃