Chapter 1: Dreams Comes True In New York

Angel's POV

Today I turn 20 and i'm eargerly waiting for a response from Julliard one of the finest art schools in the world. My little sister and I are hoping to get in. I want to be a professional Christian artist and my little sister Samantha desires to be apart of a famous orchestra.

"A!" Samantha yelled which made me jump.

"What?!" I yelled back rather startled.

"We did it, We both got scholarships to Julliard!" I froze up in the spot before i bolted up and went to where she was downstairs.

"What?!" I spoke in complete and utter shock as I went over to her noticing what she said was true as we began to hug eachother tightly.  Tears began to escape my eyes, this was just a huge dream come true as we looked at one another and began to celebrate in excitement.

**1 month later**

We were both packed and ready to head off to Julliard. According to the letters they will pay for an apartment near the school. They told us that it was a 2 bedroom, one bathroom apartment across from the school which was perfect since we didn't really need much since it was just the two of us.

**At New York**

I was thinking about the events that were happening soon. One particular caught my eye. A Mega Rib Eating Contest, i know, I know, it's sorta odd to hear a girl be happy about meat. I couldn't help but notice that since well, it's meat. I mean what girl wouldn't love to have all that food for free?

The way they described the ribs. They are wrapped in three ft. of bacon and coated in three different barbecue sauces Sweet n Tangy, Honey, And Spicy Texas. Just thinking about it caused my taste buds to water and my stomach to growl.

**Somewhere else in New York**

Unknown's pov

"Come On Buck, You lost the bet now you have to enter a contest." I was about to strangle Tony. He made a bet with me that if Nick got me a date by August, Tony gets his favorite Iron Man suit smashed by Banner. But if i didn't get a date by August, I have to enter a ridiculous contest. Well I lost the bet and now, well I have to enter a contest and there was a big rib eating contest this weekend and i knew i would be stuck participating in that one.

"Ok Stark, I'm going to enter the rib eating contest." His face when I said that looked rather dissaponited and a hint of annoyance.

"I was hoping for a kissing contest but I forgot you are The Winter Solder " He said emphasizing my name as I just rolled my eyes at him.