The Soldier and The Singer

Angel's POV

The movie was amazing, but I don't think Rachel seen much of it because well....she fell asleep, like in the middle of the movie, on the love seat.

"Rachel wake up," I spoke in a whisper tone while lightly shaking her arm. "You said you wanted to go to the Gym today." I spoke in a whisper tone once again, reminding her of what she has been dying to do for a while now, which worries me because i mean Rachel going against a guy in the ring can only lead to so many dea - I mean things, sweet and nice things!!!

" I spoke in a whisper tone once again, reminding her of what she has been dying to do for a while now, which worries me because i mean Rachel going against a guy in the ring can only lead to so many dea - I mean things, sweet and nice things!!!

"HUH? OH MY GOD I am going to be late for my match!!! Thanks Angel! " she yells while she freaks out going into the room to change then coming right back out in a flash. When she came out she was wearing  black crop top and black skinny jeans . What shocked me was what she decided to wear on her feet, black high heels. Her jewelry was consisted of a golden checker, gold ring, and gold bracelet.

"What in the world?" I said in shock earning a confused look from Rachel. "T....the outfit it's the most girliest thing I have seen you put on in your entire life." Wow I sound so rude right now.....

"Yea, I updated my wardrobe while you went out and gone to that other building. But look I still have more black and purple than any other color, so don't think that I am going to change who I am. Yes I am learning how to be writer, but I have other things to do for my family which includes you and Sam. Please understand the reason ok and give me a five minutes head start before you start to ask questions and yell at me okay, bye!!!" She says before I could say even a word and or run after her myself.

"Rachel, Get your butt back here!" I yelled as I followed her but she was long gone. I sighed "curse my motherly instincts...."

I decided not to let myself worry to much as I began to try to think happy, go lucky thoughts and one good thought came to mind, today was the day of the rib eating contest and today I can eat all the ribs I want....

******Time Skip To That Night*******

I was so happy to be here, I was looking around to see how they cooked the rib and next thing I know is that I was about a foot away from the ground. I felt a pair of muscular arms wrap themselves around my waist, I turn my head to thank the person who helped me from falling on my face to see a man with shoulder length hair and Chocolate eyes that caused my knees to immediately go weak.

"Miss, are you alright?" He asked me in a smooth tone. I nodded and quietly thanked him for helping me. He turned his head to find a girl who was glaring over at me for some odd reason, Wait was this her boyfriend?!

***ooo cliff hanger***

TBC