Loki's spell and the Solider's torture

🃏👿🃏👿🃏👿🃏👿🃏👿🃏Narrator's Pov🃏👿🃏👿🃏👿🃏👿🃏👿🃏👿🃏👿🃏👿🃏👿

The girls were running down the halls trying to escape. But in the end fails because Loki has blocked and locked all exits. "Crap. "Rachel exclaims "LOKI LET US GO. NOW " Suddenly an evil laugh that reminded her of Pitch Black's laugh.

"Now why would I do that my love?" Loki said appearing from thin air.

"Because I don't love you. I will never love you. Angel doesn't deserve this. She is innocent" Loki seemed to be in thought. Then he smiled.

" How about a wager?" Rachel seemed to be specious of Loki

"What kind of wager?" Loki's grin grew

"I let Angel go if you stay here with me." Rachel looked over at angel who was shaking her head no.

"Fine. I'll stay if you let Angel go. "

"RAVEN NO. HE'S PLAYING YOU.HE'S GOING TO DO SOMETHING TO YOU ONCE I LEAVE." Angel yelled trying to reason with Rachel.

"I know that but if it means you're safe I'm happy. Because my sister is safe. I love you and tell Steve I will never forget him in my heart and I love him"Rachel hugged angel and right after that Angel was sent back to Bucky.

"Come my queen its time to prepare you for our wedding." Loki stated holding his hand out. Rachel took his hand.

Back to Steve and Bucky.

The boys were knocked out for two hours. When they woke up they started to panic to find Rachel and Angel.

"Where did Loki take them" Steve thought. He kept thinking of the planets that Thor told them about. Suddenly a golden light appeared then disappeared and what was left was Angel. Bucky ran towards her and hugged her.

"You're back." Bucky chanted. Angel smiled but that smile didn't reach her eyes. When Bucky pulled back he saw that Rachel wasn't here. He looked at Steve with sorrow in his eye. Steve walked up to Angel.

" Angel where's Rachel?" Steve asked. Angel then busted out crying. Bucky held her close to his chest.

"She stayed behind to save me. I tried to talk her out of it because I knew he was known for his lies." Angel cried." I think he's going to change her memories of us."

Steve looked like he was about to break down crying "What did he want from you guys?" he asked trying to keep his voice steady.

"He wants Rachel to marry him." Everyone gasp.

Logan suddenly shouted " She would never do that."

"She made a wager with Loki stating that if he sent me back she would marry him."