The Wedding Interruption

🐾🐺🐾🐺🐾🐺🐾🐺🐾🐺🐾🐺🐾🐺🐾🐺🐾Narrator POV🐺🐾🐺🐾🐺🐾🐺🐾🐺🐾🐺🐾🐺🐾🐺🐾🐺🐾🐺

Loki took Rachel to a dressing room where she found her wedding dress, shoes, and a head dress. She looked at it with depression. Loki then whispered in her ear "Soon my love you will ready for our wedding then you will be mine." Rachel shuddered in disgust and fear.

"Please leave so I may dress." She said with sadness laced in her voice.

"My servant will help you dress." Loki gestured to a faceless woman. Then he left.

"My lady we should get you ready" The servant started to help Rachel get dress.

🌔🌓🌔🌓🌔🌓🌔🌓🌔🌓🌔Time skip brought to you by the bifrost🌓🌔🌓🌔🌓🌔🌓🌔🌓🌔🌓🌔🌓

Rachel was fully dressed now. Her straight black hair was now curled and pinned up. Her brown eyes had silver eye shadow. Her lips were painted red.

"You look beautiful my lady" Right after the servant said that she wanted to cry so bad.

" My lady what is wrong?"

"I may never see the one I truly love ever again." Rachel stated.

Right before the servant can say anything a guard came in "It is time my lady"

Rachel followed the guard to the wedding hall. She sees Loki at the end of the aisle smiling

💙💜💜💜💙💜💙💜💙💜💙💜💙💜💙With the avengers💙💜💙💜💙💜💙💜💙💜💙💜💙💙💙💜💙💜💙

They were trying to come up with a plan to get Rachel back. They called in Thor and Nick heard about its.

"I TOLD YOU TO KEEP HER SAFE I TOLD YOU TO MAKE SURE SHE WON'T BE HARMED." Fury yelled. Steve cringed at him yelling because he felt as though Fury was right.

"HEY FURY ZIP IT. SHE'S MY DAUGHTER. IT WASN'T HER'S OR STEVE'S FAULT SHE WAS CAPTURED IT WAS LOKI NOW SHUT YOUR DAMN TRAP AND HELP COME UP WITH A PLAN." Logan snapped at Nick. The bifrost suddenly opened up on the balcony. Thor appeared.

"WHERE IS LOKI?"

Steve answered first to answer. "We were going to ask you the same thing"

"What ever do you mean?"It took all of Logan's,Steve 's and Nick's will not to explode. Thor saw this and decided to change the subject. That's when he saw Angel in Bucky's arms. "Who is the maiden in sir Bucky's arms?" That's when Bucky exploded

"HER NAME IS ANGEL AND BECAUSE YOU COULDN'T KEEP A DAMN EYE ON YOUR DUMBASS BROTHER HER BEST FRIEND AND STEVE'S GIRLFRIEND HAS BEEN CAPTURED AND IS BEING FORCED TO MARRY LOKI. "

"Oh"Thor said awkwardly.

"Can you help us get her back ?"Steve asked. Thor nodded and told them about Loki 's old hide out where he hide and created a kingdom.

🎃👻🎃👻🎃👻🎃👻🎃👻Back to the wedding.🎃👻🎃👻🎃👻🎃👻🎃👻

When Rachel and Loki we're at the alter the priest started the vowls. "DO YOU DEAR GOD OF MISCHIEF LOKI TAKE THIS WITCH TO BE YOUR WEDDED WIFE."

Loki responded with "I DO" Rachel stated to cry.

"DO YOU RACHEL WITCH FROM MIDGAURD TAKE OUR LORD TO BE YOUR WEDDED HUSBAND? "

Rachel hesitated "I-I-I-I I D" Right when she was going to say do a huge bang came outside of the room. "What was that?" Loki growled.

"Finish it"He said grabbing her wrist. Right as it happen the door was kicked in. The avengers came threw the door.

"SORRY TO INTERUP BUT NO ONE TAKES MY GIRL FROM ME."Steve yelled. Rachel started to shead tears of joy