My Faire Maiden Prt 2- Morgan Pendragon

When Morgan had dismissed everyone not even two minutes after her grand display of acceptance, many left either confused or almost troubled by what they saw.

The evening had certainly not been what anyone had expected it to be, least of all Morgan herself but she had hardly seemed startled by the sudden events, if anything she accepted them with open arms and open lips it would seem.

It wasn't even Morgan who had dismissed everyone from the meeting hall, it had actually been Vivien and the Nun sybil who Morgan kept around, they both felt that privacy was necessary.

Both already expecting that rumours would quickly spread and in Sybil's mind in particular they didn't want to add, public displays of something more sensual then the already shared kiss to reach the ears of the unwanted.

Yet even with the room now clear of all people, Morgan didn't want to pull away from that sensual kiss, she wanted it to continue forever feeling as if she'd entered heaven with the tender and firmness of the embrace her mouth had received.

She'd only pulled away when the very real and human need for air was burning away at her lungs, yet the action of pulling away was done with much disappointment.

Then as her eyes regained the ability to see clearly and the air was quickly filling her lungs, Morgan surveyed the woman before her who she now could only describe as something ethereal and other worldly, with the way that she to caught her own breath and the pink tint that now covered her cheeks.

"Now, as much as I would greatly love to continue," Morgan began, the ability to speak quickly returning to her as she gazed upon the copper haired woman standing before her, "The night has become quite late and I do believe a proper nights sleep would be prudent, we can discuss the nature of your proposed agreement in the morning."

Emmery's gaze then fell upon Morgan in an almost grateful yet bewildered look and she wasn't the only one even Morgan was shocked by the words that had just left her mouth, it was certainly the smart decision but it was quite different to what Morgan actually wanted to do, sleep being one of the last things.

"I do believe that would be prudent, My lady." Emmery spoke with a formal tone accompanying the end of her sentence with a simple curtsy towards the Pendragon royal.

"Perfect, now if you'll follow me," And then before Emmery could even respond a second time, Morgan had turned round and began walking off to the side of the hall, exiting via a side door and quickly Emmery gathered her wits and quickly followed the brunette.

Morgan lead the two of them down several corridors before stopping in front of a dark wooden door that she gestured to with her hand whilst looking at the woman standing beside her.

"This will be your room," Morgan said tilting her head to the side encouraging Emmery to open the doors to the room, which she soon realised and did as instructed.

As Emmery stepped into the room and quickly familiarised herself with the space and all its possessions, Morgan stood their watching as the woman dressed in green, gracefully walked from one side of the room to the other, every so often picking something up and looking at it thoroughly, whether it were a book she was reading the spine of or a perfume that she wished to know the scent of.

Morgan watched the woman's actions intently with a pleasant look resting upon her face, her thoughts constantly switching but each one had the same topic of focus and that was the beauty who now inhabited her castle and very soon would be her own possession.

Ten minutes later Morgan begrudgingly excused herself to retire to her own room for the night, though at first her body wouldn't follow instructions from her mind and it took her yet another minute, to get her legs to follow command and leave the room.