My Little Love- Miss Peregrine

Hey guys, just quickly if you have any Sibylla Requests please let me know, I really want to write for her.
_____________________
A great happiness had flooded over the Children's Home on Cairnholm Island in Wales. The year was 2001 in the present but still it remained forever the year 1940 in the loop of the island and a beautiful miracle had just occurred.

In the early hours of the afternoon, at precisely 1:13pm, the happy and healthy cries of a new born erupted in the bedroom of the Headmistress of the home, Alma LeFay Peregrine had given birth to a beautiful baby girl.

Miss Peregrine had gone into labour in the morning and with a house filled with children, to say that the ymbryne quickly became hysterical was understatement. The baby was two weeks early, sending everyone who occupied the house into a state of panic.

Everything had been planned accordingly for in two weeks time and Miss Cuckoo and Miss Sparrow had graciously agreed to come and help for a few days when the baby did finally arrive.

Of course it was partially Alma's fault that she had gotten into that position, as she should have known that babies weren't ruled by the concept of time but in the end her Ymrbrynic mind and pregnancy brain had made her completely look over that point.

But it didn't matter now, not now that Alma was sitting upright in bed cradling her baby against her chest, enjoying the skin to skin contact as her little girl began to familiarise herself with the world around her and the woman who carried her.

Miss Peregrine had accomplished many things in her long life and seen many a miracle but nothing could or would ever compare to the little bundle of joy she had created. It shocking, how after all this time of caring for her own wards, that she could feel a different type of love at all.

Her wards had been her life, her sole purpose for existing and they still were but now being the sole protector of such a small life who's blood was so similar to her own, Alma's maternal instincts and already large heart had expanded to lengths she'd never thought possible before.

As the baby slept fast asleep in her arms all Alma could do was was admire the life she had created. It had been nine months of waiting, nine months of worrying and nine months of hoping.

The worrying had been the hardest part, Alma could live with the morning sickness, back aches and sleepless nights but throughout her pregnancy worry had been the thing to make her cry and reach an almost breaking point.

Such a thing should never have been possible, it had been the second most frightening moment of her life when she'd found out the reasons for sudden illness, though she'd never discussed what had lead to such a miraculous conception, as she didn't believe in 'discussing unpleasant matters' (A/N take that line however you will, there's no hidden meaning behind it.)

She still had no explanation as to how the pregnancy had even been able to develop, time loops prevented aging and as such she should never have even known she'd conceived but it seemed the world had other plans for the Ymbryne.

Yet, when a gurgling noise broke Alma out of her thoughts and she looked down to see how her baby smiled and blew little bubbles, she knew she didn't need to know how it had happened, not when the result was now the most precious thing in her life.

"Miss Peregrine," A voice called out and the headmistresses head whipped up to see who had spoken, at first Alma's heart rate had doubled and she'd turned her head frantically to the door, to see who stood there, a new type of panic overwhelming her body.

"Oh Miss Bloom, it's only you," Alma spoke taking a deep breath in to settle her nerves, before her daughter gently as the little girl had began to cry from both the new voice and her mother's sudden movements.

"I'm so sorry Miss P, I hope I didn't scare you both," Emma whispered guiltily as she stepped into the room, her head now banging low and her hands fidgeting.

"It's quite alright Emma, no harm done," Alma responded kindly once she'd been able to settle the baby. "What is you needed?" She then asked the blood girl who stood at the foot of her bed.

"Oh we were just wondering how you were both doing," Emma began to say, "I know Claire and Bronwyn are quite eager to meet the littlest peculiar and us older ones were wondering if you'd want anything to eat or drink."

"I'm alright Emma, thank you," Miss Peregrine said to young blonde who began to walk round to her Headmistresses side.

"She's so beautiful," Emma commented in a hushed whisper, "and look she's got your eyes," she then said excitedly as the little had opened her eyes ever so slightly, showing off the beautiful blue that lay underneath.

"I suppose she has," Miss Peregrine whispered giving her daughter a gentle kiss in her forehead and soon after Emma left allowing mother and daughter to have some sleep.
__________________
Hey guys, this story was just for fun so I hope you like it. Until next time fellow readers.