How I met Her- Eva Green

"Mela, Emma Wait up please!" I shouted out to my friends as I attempted to waft the hair that kept blowing in front of my face, away because of the wind.

"Well if you weren't such a slow poke, you'd be walking next to us!" My friend Mela called back to me and I couldn't help the scowl that I sent her.

Listen it wasn't my fault that the wind had decided to blow a hoolly and I could barely see three feet in front of me. So once I got the majority of it out of my face, I practically ran other to the other end of the street to catch up with my friends.

"Oh, look who finally decided to show up," I knew that sarcasm from a mile away, that was Emma and I knew she wasn't going to be pleased that I'd slowed us down so much.

"Well I'm sorry but I can barely see through my hair and my feet are killing me, like I've smashed them with rocks." I began to complain to both my friends as I waited to cross the pavement, but I hadn't finished my rant yet.

"I've never walked so much in my life, why on earth did we think it would be smart to walk around Paris for the day? Please enlighten me."

I could feel their stares on either side of me, burning into my head and when I caught Mela rolling her eyes, I kind of got the idea that I should probably just shut up.

"Yes we've been walking most of the day but may I remind you who decided to come to Paris for our holiday," then I got that look, the look when you knew that you'd dug yourself into that hole and it would be a difficult climb back up.

"I guess I kind of asked for that, didn't I?" And when a chorus of nods followed what I'd said, I knew it would just be best to stop moaning and carry on.

We'd been walking now for another twenty minutes and the only thing that was keeping me from passing out was the constant flow of conversation, if it wasn't for that then I would have died back at the Louvre.

"Where we off to now?" I asked as we kept walking, no longer paying attention to the space around me as we walked.

"Well I was thinking," Mela began to say.

"We could go and get something to eat, or we could get the train to somewhere different," at this point I decided to start walking backwards, so I could look at both of my friends.

"Then again, I don't think my feet could take..." Suddenly I saw my friends shouting at me stop walking but before I could stop my feet, I felt the ground disappear from beneath and then smack, I felt the impact of something behind me and then I started tumbling down.

I yelped as I fell but knew it wasn't just me falling, as I felt something falling with me, plus the slight scream I heard made it quite clear I'd sent someone tumbling with me.

I tried to catch my balance before hitting the floor and thankfully I was able to steady my feet and grab a hold of the person I'd knocked into before they met the floor.

"I'm so so sorry-" I began to say frantic as I regained my balance and started looking around.

I quickly helped the woman, I'd knocked over, dust herself off "I didn't mean to, I'm so sorry," I kept apologising, I'd been so stupid not looking where I was going and now I felt like such an idiot.

"It's alright," the woman who I'd noticed had black hair and was wearing a red dress said. Her voice was slightly out of breath and a little shaken.

"I should have been looking where I was going, I promise I didn't mean to." It didn't matter to me if she said it was alright, I just had to keep apologising.

"I promise it's alright, I shouldn't have been standing at the top of the steps." Either she was to shaken to be pissed at me or she was the kindest woman I'd ever met.

How could she blame herself when it was utterly my fault. Then she looked up at me, now finished with wiping all the dust off her dress and now I'd forgot how to talk and I couldn't help but stare.

This had to be the most beautiful woman I'd ever seen and she didn't for one moment look angry at me, instead she was smiling at me and quickly I worried that I'd somehow banged her head and knocked her brain function slightly.

"Wow," The word just slipped out between my lips, it was only a whisper and though I didn't want her to have heard it, I knew she had, by the pink blush that quickly tinted her cheeks.

"I'm sorry, that wasn't polite, um are you airtight?" I asked her nervously, resisting the urge to walk up to her and check every inch of her to make sure she wasn't hurt.

"No it's alright, I'm okay thank you, just a bit shaken." She responded with a nervous laugh at the end which made her appear more beautiful.

"Okay, um I'm Y/n by the way, not that you need to know, I just thought... well I actually don't know what I was thinking," my words were quickly turning into a tangle of nonsense that I couldn't stop.

"Im Eva, nice to meet you I guess," there was that smile again and now I was the one who was blushing. Eva then extended her hand to me and I quickly shook it and when our hands touched, I swear I felt a jolt of electricity pass between them.

"I still feel awful, can I make it up to you?" I asked her whilst trying to come up with a way I could make it up to her.

"No, not at all," she dismissed kindly though still a little flustered by what had happened.

"Are you sure, I could get you a drink," it was the first thing that came to my mind and so I just decided to roll with it, "If you wanted to get a drink?"

"Um," she hesitated slightly and I watched how she thought over the offer for a moment, "I guess a drink would be nice."

And so me and Eva walked to the closest bar and I happily bought her whatever she ordered.
________________
Hey guys, just a little Eva update that I thought was funny and cute, this would definitely be me haha. Until next time fellow readers.