XVIII

Scarlett POV:

"Wow. I'll mark this day in my calendar. The day Scarlett Addams arrived late. Incredible."

"Oh shut it, Gasly."

Pierre and I were off to the hotel's gym. If there is one thing about me, then it's that I never arrive late to something. I always arrived earlier. But today, I was late. And that has a reason.

"Someone's not in a good mood. Didn't sleep well?"

I sighed. "Bold of you to doubt that I did sleep."

We checked into the gym and walked towards the changing cabins as he glanced at me, a smirk forming on his lips.

"Wait, what? What did you do?"

I gave him a specific look, which he immediately understood. "NO?????" People turned around and stared at us weirdly. He lowered his voice tone. "You did not??? Girl, I want to know everything."

Of course he does.

And yes, I spent the night with Charles. If it was a good thing or not, I don't know. But I know that I had no time for sleep. I don't regret it.

Before I told him anything, we had to change. We're still here to work out, not only to talk. So, we started the workout with the bikes. Luckily, the gym wasn't filled with people, so we were able to talk.

"So, tell me. What did you do? Actually, more like, who did you do?"

I let out a laugh, shaking my head. "It's funny that you immediately think that I slept with someone."

"Well, did you?"

"I did."

"There you go. Just call me a mastermind." He winked at me.

"The only mastermind is Taylor, and you know that very well by now."

He laughed. "Yeah, by now, I think everyone knows that."

Best believe that I turned the whole grid into Swifties. Maybe not the whole grid because I don't really talk to some of them. There is no need to mention names.

"But hey, don't switch topics. Tell me now. Wait, is it a driver?"

I nodded, not saying anything. His jaw dropped down. "WHAT????...Okay, let me guess."

Welcome to Pierre's guessing game.

"So, basically one of the drivers. Excluding Yuki, Lando, and me. Oh, and Alex. Also, Perez, Alonso, the Haas guys. Seb, Latifi, Stroll...who else is on the grid..uhm, right that guy. Yeah, you wouldn't."

That guy = Esteban Ocon (They have a history, don't ask. It's a french thing.)

"Right, how could I forget. Woody of Toy story. Lewis? Nah, not him. Who's left now? Oh wait, no. Don't tell me you got drunk again and slept with Max?"

Woody of Toy story = George Russell (If you see it, you will not be able to unsee it).

I was enjoying my day so far. Until he mentioned that name. Not even having to say something, he put his hands in front of him. "Sorry, clearly it's not him. OH! Daniel? Nah, he was out with Lando last night. Carlos? He's one smooth guy. You could have a good time with him."

I laughed out loud and shook my head. He stared at me with his scanning look, like the name of the driver would appear on my forehead.

"Oh god, don't tell me. No way. Mick?"

"Nope, not Mick."

"Damn. Almost thought- hold on." His eyes widened. "Charles?!"

I didn't say anything. But I didn't shake my head either. His jaw literally dropped down the floor.